Old 12-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
needtogetaas

needtogetaas is on a distinguished road
helladrol selling for the next 48 hours at most

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/sto...adrol-p41.html
Old 12-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
My Porsche

My Porsche is on a distinguished road
Just a heads up, in my opinion, a company seems much less reputable when there are numerous spelling errors in the description of their product. Thus, I am probably less likely to buy from them. I'm not trying to be a prick or anything.

Last edited by My Porsche; 12-05-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
Orbitnutrition.com

Orbitnutrition.com is on a distinguished road
then why bring it up if that wasnt your intentions cause thats how it comes across imo, needto is a very reputable guy regardless of spelling...give him a try and you will see why people say that about this company.

Have a question, shoot me a pm or email us at teamorbit@orbitnutrition.com
Old 12-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #4
My Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbitnutrition.com View Post
then why bring it up if that wasnt your intentions cause thats how it comes across imo, needto is a very reputable guy regardless of spelling...give him a try and you will see why people say that about this company.
So that he can spell-check it? Does it not come off as unprofessional when you see several typos in a company's literature? I have no doubt he's reputable and a great guy, I'm just saying, you know, there are some misspellings on there you might want to check out. That's all.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
KGM

KGM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Porsche View Post
...I'm not trying to be a prick or anything.
But yet you keep going on about this and where are all these spelling errors? I looked at the link and only found one typo. Ya know if you are not trying to be a prick maybe you should give a bit of respect to Iron Addict's site and his choice of new sponsors.
Originally Posted by JohnCaesar
I met a guy once that thought he was overtrained but it turned out he just had his first period.
Use code KGM143 at True Protein for a 5% discount.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #6
Shawn Bellon
Strength and Physique Verified

Shawn Bellon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Shawn Bellon
Need2 is not much for spelling. Yes, it takes time but he also does about a million things so knowing him myself I just overlook it. He pretty much overcommits to help too many people so he is stretched thin. But yes, he does stink at spelling.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
My Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGM View Post
But yet you keep going on about this and where are all these spelling errors? I looked at the link and only found one typo. Ya know if you are not trying to be a prick maybe you should give a bit of respect to Iron Addict's site and his choice of new sponsors.
I still don't see how trying to help one of IA's sponsors improve their website is showing disrespect, but I suppose the meaning of that word must vary wildly.

Quote:
Helladrol is not for everyone. Its an extremely powerful product designed only for the most advanced Designer supplement users. This product is only for the experienced and seasoned vets. Users who are ready to take it to the next level in there quest for rock hard muscle and super strength.

The Strength and muscle gains that come from a short cycle of helladrol have been known to leave most users nothing short of speechless. Gains with helladrol are hard and lean because it does not aromatize to any type of estrogen.

Helladrol could possible be the most powerful supplement ever created and as such can be effectively used for both cutting and bulking. Just 2-3 capsule a day is more then enough for even the most advanced users to see and feel its ultimate power.

Because Helladrol is so powerful we do not recommend using the product at a dose higher then 2-3 caps a day for more then 30 days at a time. Making sure to take at least a full 30-60 days of before cycling the product again. This means that 1 bottle of heladrol can be used for 3 full 30 day cycles of the product.

Helladrol commands respect and experienced users understand this. If you are not experienced Then this product is not for you.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 capsules split up threw out the day. Do not exceed more than 2-3 capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not use for more than 30 days without at least a 30-60 day break in between.
Again, I'm not pointing this out to be a jerk. Sure, WE know that these guys and good people and reliable, but some random visitor to their website might not. Just trying to help, clearly it was not received well.

Last edited by My Porsche; 12-06-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
Sand Blaster
Lucharilladmin

Sand Blaster is on a distinguished road
I am of two minds about the comments here: 1) a sponsor of this board (Orbit) has probably alienated a customer in My Porsche, which is not good, and 2) the failure to understand what My Porsche is trying to say, and somehow that being labeled as "disrespectful" is confusing.

I don't know Needtogetaas and I am sure he is a nice guy, and maybe his service is very good, I have no clue. I have used Orbit more than once and they have always been very good to me.

To KGM, the spelling is inconsistent even with the product name, and there are grammar errors. That doesn't bother some, and it does bother others. When I go to a site and their are many errors, it leads me to believe there is a lack of attention to detail, which may manifest in a problematic order. Someone coming across a website, not knowing that the owner is a "good guy", makes a judgment based on those kinds of things, which is just My Porsche's point.

I honestly don't think My Porsche was trying to be a prick or a dick. But then again, I share his perspective on this, so maybe I am a prick too.

SB
Old 12-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #9
Shawn Bellon
Strength and Physique Verified

Shawn Bellon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Shawn Bellon
I didn't state that directly but no I dont think Porsche was trying to be a jerk. Need2 would be the first to admit that this is very much a weakness for him.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:40 PM   #10
KGM

KGM is on a distinguished road
I agree with Mr Porsche's statements, I just did not agree with how he was coming across.
Originally Posted by JohnCaesar
I met a guy once that thought he was overtrained but it turned out he just had his first period.
Use code KGM143 at True Protein for a 5% discount.

Tags
helladrol, hours, selling