PDA

View Full Version : 625 Bench for 3 reps!!

Big_Byrd52
07-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Nick Winters benching 625 pounds for 3 reps!!!

www.putfile.com/images/quicktime.jpg

Nick will be in Chattanooga,TN for the 2006 End of Summer Bench Bash to lift and give a seminar on bench training Aug 12th at my gym the Iron Playground. More info on WWW.IRONPLAYGROUND.NET

Jeremy Hoornstra, the biggest pound for pound bencher in the world will be here also. Jeremey is lightest to ever bench over 600 pounds and did so with a 605 at only 239!

Jeremy has told me he is going to do 675, and Nick said is going to do over!!! This is without a bench shirt folks! That doesnt even include all the great lifting thats going to be happening for the Bench meet itself! If you are close enough come on by to lift or just hang out and have fun.

RockyB
07-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Yeah have read a lot about Nick..........he also post some one MMI!

BTW---Big Byrd your in my neck of the woods, I need to head up that way and start training at your gym bro. I have been searching the Chatt area around for awhile for a serious gym. Although I am weak, it would be a great place for me to learn from some of the best.

Big_Byrd52
07-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Come on by man. Everybody has to start somewhere. Not everyone here is even a PL. We got highschool football players and all kinds here. As long as u like to train, u will fit in.

Are u comin to the Bench Meet Aug 12th? You cant be within driving distance and not come!

RockyB
07-22-2006, 10:56 PM
I really didn't know about it until now, but now that I know I will be there for sure. I plan on to hit up your gym sometime next week, this is great.