PDA

View Full Version : Washing Machine Vids

Matt76
04-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Washing machine vids:

Right shoulder carry: http://media.putfile.com/Washingmachine

Mid-back carry(was supposed to be a left shoulder, but I suck): http://media.putfile.com/Washermidback

a cpl failures for your viewing pleasure: http://media.putfile.com/Washerfailures

DEANO
04-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Matt, iteresting way to get in some GPP. Where did you come up with this? Nice work, I just had to get one in and one out of my basement by myself and yea they are tough to keep a hold of.

DEANO

Matt76
04-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Thanks Deano. I was just was thinking of what I use for a strongman type exercise in my backyard and I had this sitting in the bad so that's what I used

SoG
04-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Man I bet you scare the neighbors... lol!

Cool vids.

-Dave

Mudge
05-17-2006, 01:29 AM

LOL...

wh0died
05-17-2006, 04:54 PM
That is amazing. Props to you, dude. How much do you think that weighs? Looks like some tough work.

alex
07-02-2006, 02:03 PM

Yeah right they probably point and laugh. If he was black I'd bet they would call the cops thinking he was stealing a washing machine.

Uh cool vids that was just amazing.

alex
07-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Damn me and my co-workers are having a great laugh at these vids.

Matt76
07-02-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm glad you like them Alex. Why not check out some others at www.putfile.com/matt76

My favorite is either the Rack Squat Jan06 or the Feb12apabench where I broke a world record.

Sorry we can't all be as cool as you. I don't have a lot of money so I work with what I got. I got an old washing machine so I use it plain and simple.

Maybe instead of coming on here and making fun of my vids you should go to the gym so you could actually move enough weight that is worth video taping. Anyway that is enough of my time wasted on you. Have a good day

Joe
07-03-2006, 10:58 PM
alex , matt would hand you your ass in balls not only in the weight room but probably in a fight too shut the fuck up.

DougoeFre5h
07-03-2006, 11:26 PM
I got better things to do than read someone bash a contributing and well respected members hard ass work. Bother another board alex, permaban.

Chronicdrummer9
07-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Badass man, that looks tough as hell.

dbag333
07-06-2006, 06:17 PM
impressive as usual matt.

Every one overreacting a bit much?! jesus. What we do is goofy as hell. Does not make it any less impressive.

Matt76
07-07-2006, 03:03 AM
sup dbag haven't head from u in awhile

dbag333
07-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Yo. still licking my wounds if you know what I mean.

I do not have acess to a washing machine, so I went for broke, literally, on a fancy schmancy sled. Now I have all the neighborhood kids following me around the side streets of Jersey city.

Is the strong man comp(s) a new thing? I think you mentioned that in some past thread. If so how was the transition training wise? Still PL, or what?

Matt76
07-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Yo. still licking my wounds if you know what I mean.

I do not have acess to a washing machine, so I went for broke, literally, on a fancy schmancy sled. Now I have all the neighborhood kids following me around the side streets of Jersey city.

Is the strong man comp(s) a new thing? I think you mentioned that in some past thread. If so how was the transition training wise? Still PL, or what?

Not really training all that hard b/c all my partners have went home for the summer. I still make the occasional workout.

I knew about the strongman comp a long time ago, but never trained for it nor did I plan on doing it. But I got talked into competing haha so what the hell i'll just have fun puking b/c i'm so out of shape. I still have a cpl comps I plan on doing this year. I'm not going to be so obsessed like I was last year. I mean this is my senior year of college and I have realized I just need to relax as much as possible and enjoy things while they are still good.

And yes I know what you mean about licking your wounds haha.

Weilder
08-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Matt, iteresting way to get in some GPP. Where did you come up with this? Nice work, I just had to get one in and one out of my basement by myself and yea they are tough to keep a hold of.

DEANO

Sorry for the off topic question but what does GPP mean???

Papa Rage
08-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Sorry for the off topic question but what does GPP mean???

general physical preparedness, basically your conditioning, or how good 'shape' you are in