PDA

View Full Version : MM training clip

Matt76
12-13-2005, 02:00 PM
http://media.putfile.com/MMseminar48

I can see I really need to hammer my topend. I need a few more workouts to work the form and it should get better.

exmgq
12-13-2005, 02:47 PM
http://media.putfile.com/MMseminar48

I can see I really need to hammer my topend. I need a few more workouts to work the form and it should get better.
darnit matt, all you had to do is blow our breath out on the 585 and you had it. your set up is spot on for feet back.

anytime you right at lockout and you stall, just blow your breath out. it deflats you and moves you away from the weight so it locks out without moving the bar. im sure he taught you the wrist roll trick as well. gotta have wraps sho nuff for that. =0)

lookin good mathew. nice clips thanks

Matt76
12-13-2005, 02:51 PM
yeah he taught me about the wrists back. I was scared to let my breath out b/c I did on my first set on 495 and got bitched out haha, but maybe it was b/c I was doing reps I dunno and it was off my chest hmmm. I'll have to try that next time John damn

DEANO
12-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Awsome vid Matt, nice work.

DEANO

Matt76
12-13-2005, 07:45 PM
thanks Deano

The more I watch this clip the more pissed off I get and want to get back in the gym to do heavy high board work

Marz
12-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Awesome video! I love the musik to your videos by the way.

Keep it up.

guyfromkop
12-13-2005, 11:45 PM
nice video, that's one hell of an arch

exmgq
12-14-2005, 01:49 AM
yeah he taught me about the wrists back. I was scared to let my breath out b/c I did on my first set on 495 and got bitched out haha, but maybe it was b/c I was doing reps I dunno and it was off my chest hmmm. I'll have to try that next time John damn
its just if you get stuck right at lockout, last inch or two. it works.

Matt76
12-14-2005, 11:38 AM
its just if you get stuck right at lockout, last inch or two. it works.

Hopefully I won't have to try it for awhile, but if the problem arises i'll get her a try

ShortMick
12-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Awesome vid Matt, thanks for posting! You're a powerful bencher, to be sure.

What changes are you making in your training after attending the militia seminar?

darnit matt, all you had to do is blow our breath out on the 585 and you had it. your set up is spot on for feet back.

anytime you right at lockout and you stall, just blow your breath out. it deflats you and moves you away from the weight so it locks out without moving the bar. im sure he taught you the wrist roll trick as well. gotta have wraps sho nuff for that. =0)

lookin good mathew. nice clips thanks
Thanks for posting that, ex, I'm going to try that next time I'm stuck at lockout.

Matt76
12-14-2005, 12:41 PM
well a lot more raw board presses and the way I will be doing them are a lot different. Also will be doing my board presses before my shirt work. SB said that when ur tired you will find different ways to get the bar up and then u will really see your weak points. That is for the next 4weeks or so. Also scooting my grip in on Rack lockouts and in general bumping up the volume

guyfromkop
12-14-2005, 02:34 PM
any tips he give you about your setup w/ keeping your feet back?

Matt76
12-14-2005, 03:46 PM
any tips he give you about your setup w/ keeping your feet back?

Well that's how I do it so he really didn't say much to me. What kinda tips are u looking for and maybe I can answer it better

guyfromkop
12-14-2005, 05:05 PM
just curious if he said anything special

exmgq
12-14-2005, 08:35 PM
whether you have feet back or feet flat isnt a big issue. its the leg drive that counts. some lifters are better able to use leg drive with one set up or the other.

guyfromkop
12-14-2005, 08:43 PM
yea i've been playing with my foot placement a lot lately, tonight i did all my sets feet flat, i'll have to wait till i'm back on regular bench to really decide.