PDA

View Full Version : 600lbs deadlift

dutch
11-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Ok guys here iam i doing a 600lbs deadlift let me know what you think..

http://media.putfile.com/JanDeadlift

Joe
11-11-2005, 02:36 PM
great lift bro...

i love how its sideways that DIDNT fuck w/ me or anything :)

dutch
11-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks man i like it sideways lol..

ShortMick
11-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Nice weight. I've got a crick in my neck from watching it sideways, haha!

Were you using wrist straps? Seemed like you were spending a lot of time down in the start position (I'm a proponent of spending as little time as possible at the bottom). Also, it seemed from my tilted perspective that your ass came up too quickly.

iron addict
11-11-2005, 02:41 PM
AWESOME considering you stiff-legged it:D We need to do a call to discuss form issues.

IA

dutch
11-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Haha right IA we must do a call soon!

dutch
11-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Nice weight. I've got a crick in my neck from watching it sideways, haha!

Were you using wrist straps? Seemed like you were spending a lot of time down in the start position (I'm a proponent of spending as little time as possible at the bottom). Also, it seemed from my tilted perspective that your ass came up too quickly.

Yes Mick i iam using wraps my grip isnt that strong yet, have to work on it. And now that i see myself in the film i can see my form is not that good.."this is the first time that i see myself on film training". And its a great way to see what you have to work on!

ShortMick
11-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Yes Mick i iam using wraps my grip isnt that strong yet, have to work on it. And now that i see myself in the film i can see my form is not that good.."this is the first time that i see myself on film training". And its a great way to see what you have to work on!
Yes, video is utterly indespensable.