PDA

View Full Version : Milos Sarcev's training video

paul_v
07-14-2005, 06:57 AM
These are outstanding! He is going to do a video for each body part.

Chest: http://www.thefitshow.com/week3/milos_chest_large.htm
Quads: http://thefitshow.com/week5/milos_quads1/milos_quads1lg.htm

paul_v
08-10-2005, 02:07 AM
Milos's deltoid workout is up and it's another great segment. Can't believe these things are free!

http://thefitshow.com/week9/milos_shoulders1/milos_shoulders1lg.htm

threenorns
08-10-2005, 02:12 AM
i watched the chest training segment - i didn't think it was all THAT great: pretty standard Weider-type information, nothing earth-shattering or astounding. to be fair, i'll watch the deltoid segment - maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised.

"up to over 100 reps" per set for endurance and toning!????? hasn't even started and i'm already not impressed. advocates behind-neck movements, which are becoming more recognized as not too good at all for the shoulder-joint (too hard on the A/C).

he just said that those saying it's not possible to stimulate one part of the muscle over another are wrong, otherwise there'd only be one exercise per body part.

his entire "shoulder routine" consists of overhead press and front raises in several variations (slow, seated, standing, dumbbell, barbell, and cable).

i doubt i'll watch any more of these.

iron addict
08-10-2005, 05:32 PM
He better do something to bring in some cash as he was just indicted for steroid use/distribution.

IA

Halfway
08-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Time for him to start booking some 'private posing' sessions then! Lawyers don't come cheap.. now's a great time to plan a birthday suprise for that special someone in your life - what better gift than to have a naked Milos jumping out of a giant cake singing happy birthday?

video = bb.com quality

wolverine
08-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Time for him to start booking some 'private posing' sessions then! Lawyers don't come cheap.. now's a great time to plan a birthday suprise for that special someone in your life - what better gift than to have a naked Milos jumping out of a giant cake singing happy birthday?

LMAO!! That's good man

paul_v
08-19-2005, 03:45 AM
Wow I didn't know about the steroid indictment. AS a beginner I learned a lot from the videos. I guess it's actually watching someone do the exercises and explaining them is what I liked.

As for his shoulder routine, he did warn that behind the back could be dangerous. Oh well I guess they aren't as good as I thought =(

threenorns
08-19-2005, 09:38 AM
don't get depressed - as a beginner, we ALL learned a lot from Flex, Muscle and Fitness, etc.

the bitch is unlearning it all once we realize we're seriously dedicated.

ShortMick
08-19-2005, 07:39 PM
don't get depressed - as a beginner, we ALL learned a lot from Flex, Muscle and Fitness, etc.

the bitch is unlearning it all once we realize we're seriously dedicated.
Ain't that the truth...

idk
02-23-2006, 04:57 AM
whats the consensus on milos having that guy do squats with each of his heels on the 10lb plates?

Battery
02-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Well one thing I got from these videos (have only watched the chest one) ..... i have been doing a bodybuilding form for my bench press.... how exactly do you do a powerlifting form.... he said u tuck your elbows more?

Bryan Paulsen
02-24-2006, 02:14 AM
I think the videos have their upsides. It certainly helps some people and their form on exercises.

That being said high volume stuff sucks. :D

Liquidtensi0n
05-17-2006, 03:19 AM
whats the consensus on milos having that guy do squats with each of his heels on the 10lb plates?

Plates under the heels can be a temporary solution to improve depth but it's not something to be done long term (or at all in my opinion). Basically they change the angle of the lift to let you "cheat" into going lower. However, by doing this you aren't actually improving flexibility in the glutes and hammies to let you go lower without anything under your heels.

MANimal
07-02-2006, 04:45 AM
I think I've been neglecting my middle chest. My upper and lower chest are gigantic but my middle chest is non-existent.

Elite
07-03-2006, 02:40 PM
sick video!!