PDA

View Full Version : AkIron's Log

AkIron
03-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Hey everyone,decided ill keep a log as well. My names Armin im 19,188cm/6ft2 around 94kg/207lb. Im tryin to gain atm and will try to cut up a bit after about a month or so once the college is over and I wont have access to a gym.
I've been swiching programs every few month or so which is not great but I think I've got rid of that gym bro inside me now for good :top: I'm back to SS now,I made good progress before Xmas on it so I'll try and sqeeze the most out of linear progress that I can. I've added Krocs and Incline presses because my chest is kinda small and upper chest muscles are barely der and also need to build up upper back.Only 2 sets of them so shouldnt hurt too much.It look like this:
A
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Incline press 2x8

B
Squat 3x5
Press 3x5
Pullups 3x6
Kroc rows 2x12

Note: Im leg pressing on Wed 3x8,The whole stack isnt that big so its sort of light day for the legs.
Diet wise I'm just tryin to eat about 5 times a day and making sure i'm gettting enough protein. Fats and carbs are much easier to get.

AkIron
03-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Squat 3x5 110kg
Bench 3x5 77.5kg
Deadlift 1x5 110kg
Incline press 2x8 28kg dbs

Didnt feel very energetic today,probably due to waitin for 15 min for a guy to get out of d squat rack supersetting stupid stuff with 1/2-1/4 squats.
Squats were ok,tecnique could have been more solid.Small pause on the very last rep,went deeper than i usually do,abit of a lean forward.

Bench felt good.

Deadlift wsnt great,difficult to keep the back straight,
,though weight was managable. Might try sumo deads next workout to see how they feel. Will start back flexibility exercises and hip mobility too.

Inclines went well with few wables,will go up next workout.