View Full Version : KB's 5/3/1 Log, Road to Massive Strength and Size

kbismadkool
09-21-2010, 12:10 PM
hopefully^ lol.

Cycle 1, Week 2, Day
Bench
160x3
180x3
205x8 (3+) felt heavier for some reason. had at least 2 more.

Flat DB, RP
(starting off light)
55lbs
19+5+5=29
~15 sec Rest

Rope Pressdown, RP
(starting off light)
30lbs
20+11+7=38
~15 sec Rest

Chest Stretch
30lbsx60seconds

Tri Stretch
hurt, need another one

Shoulder Stretch

Sub To Mine, Ill Sub To Yours

vamshi
09-21-2010, 12:20 PM
Guaranteed^ lol.

Fixed

:killtheimu::killtheimu::killtheimu::killtheimu:

PumaKrieg
09-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Nice workout. What is your age, weight and height?

kbismadkool
09-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Fixed

:killtheimu::killtheimu::killtheimu::killtheimu:

lol we'll see. i wanted to use that!

Nice workout. What is your age, weight and height?

thanks puma. ill be 19 in 3 days, 190lbs, 6'2.

mickles
09-21-2010, 03:52 PM
dude! leaving bb.com too!?

nice ish maybe you can progress better here

kbismadkool
09-21-2010, 04:41 PM
dude! leaving bb.com too!?

nice ish maybe you can progress better here

hahaha well technically im still there (under a different name). and ill return to my old one once i hit 1000lb total. but ill always stay here and at IM too.

i think i will. hows shit going with you? its been a while :(

mickles
09-21-2010, 06:36 PM
Shits going better than ever now to be honest, i know it's been a while but staying away from bb.com has helped

how are YOU doing now!?

kbismadkool
09-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Shits going better than ever now to be honest, i know it's been a while but staying away from bb.com has helped

how are YOU doing now!?

hahah how has it helped? and what are the lastest PRs?!?!?!

now its going great. my 2nd (or 3rd?) week back from getting my stitches taken out, after a break from lifting upper body. on 5/3/1 and its going great (yes its early to tell) but my first week i hit 185x14 on bench lol REP PRRRR

kbismadkool
09-21-2010, 08:45 PM
5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 2, Day 2
Deads- DOH w/straps
210x3
240x3
275x10 (3+) Rep PR

BB Rows so fucking beat from deads, dont get to happy sushi :p
135x10
155x6

Pull Ups
7 Sets of 3

Reverse BB Curl
45x10

sweet day.

mjc565
09-21-2010, 08:55 PM
congrats on the rep PR.

vamshi
09-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Nice Deads KB. Pullups are getting better too.

But, knowing your upper body strength, you'll be passing me in no time with rows.
Im not letting you pass me that easily though.

mickles
09-21-2010, 10:30 PM
im proud of you :D settin PR's like it's hot

kbismadkool
09-21-2010, 11:59 PM
5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 2, Day 2
Deads- DOH w/straps
210x3
240x3
275x10 (3+) Rep PR

BB Rows so fucking beat from deads, dont get to happy sushi :p
135x10
155x6

Pull Ups
7 Sets of 3

Reverse BB Curl
45x10

sweet day.

new page

congrats on the rep PR.

thanks mj! felt good, had some more in me, but i hate high reps...ill try for more next time.

Nice Deads KB. Pullups are getting better too.

But, knowing your upper body strength, you'll be passing me in no time with rows.
Im not letting you pass me that easily though.

thanks sushi, yea pull ups were better but still a littler hard :/

hahah well technically we are still tied at 185! but gimmie some time! next time ill be sure to rest up :D

im proud of you :D settin PR's like it's hot

<3 hopefully it will continue

PHreak48
09-22-2010, 12:03 AM
Good looking day right there. Always nice to see the pr's rolling in!

kbismadkool
09-22-2010, 12:10 AM
Good looking day right there. Always nice to see the pr's rolling in!

wow dude thanks for posting! mirin your strength (saw the vids in your sig).

ill try and keep the PRs coming.

kbismadkool
09-22-2010, 09:34 PM
I get alot of emails and hear alot of personal stories from guys that are bummed out, depressed, feeling like they wont ever be that bodybuilder they want to become. I also see some personal accounts on these boards and I want to respond to some of the guys who are 140 to 210lbs and are really trying in bodybuilding but that I see are giving up hope. DONT EVER F****ING DOUBT YOURSELF! DONT YOU EVER F****ING DOUBT YOURSELF! If you put your nose to the grindstone and be persistent, consistent, and driven my promise to you is that you will make it to a very elite bodybuilder in the not to distant future. I went 3.5 years once without missing a meal (6 a day)--if i did miss a meal i set my alarm clock at 3am and got up even when i was dead tired and cooked it and ate it. If you really want this bad, and have that "im going to get this shit done" attitude, I guarentee you that youll end up where you want. Will you be a pro? No and neither will 99.99% of everyone else out there. But if you push the limits and do what I have been trying to do with everyone for the last 4.5 years on the net (turn yourself into a fat burning, muscle building, blast furnace) you will get there.
I am noone special but I had people calling me "stickboy" and laughing how skinny I was in the beginning when I told them i was "trying to become a bodybuilder" with my ever present shopping bag with all my meals in it so I could eat every 2.5 hours. Screw those people! Guess who kisses my ass now when I go back to my old home town on the East Coast and go into my old gym. I dont want to see anyone in this forum thinking "man im never going to make something out of myself as a bodybuilder" BULLSHIT!!!! Yes you will and dont let anyone tell you otherwise! Prove them wrong. Pick the bodyweight you know you need to be at and eat up to that bodyweight while doing cardio and carb cuttoffs to keep lean. Eat like a massive 300lb monster and cardio like a guy who is 8% and your going to end up at 250 jacked!
This is your life, dont listen to those people doubting you, they are going nowhere themselves and want to keep you at their level. Shore up all holes in your regimen. Training, supplementation, diet, sleep, stretching, consistency in all of those is the key. There is no doubt in my mind that I can turn anyone (and i mean anyone) into something special if they are willing to be meticulous, steadfast, and stay the course 100%. Alot of you keep jumping around and doing different things but if you really sit back in your chair and think it all out--YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO! Almost every single guy reading this right now can turn themselves into one of the 5 best bodybuilders in their gym. DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER! I had a pack of freinds when I was 20 years old I used to hang with. They dwarfed me. I had by far the worst genetics but I had 50 times the willpower of those guys. One was muscular and naturally shredded, one had incredible genetics and looked like a bodybuilder anyway but when he lifted he got pretty incredible looking, one was 250lbs and a big monster with very limited lifting (lazy), one had slightly better genetics than me and he was also pretty determined. I bypassed all of them in spades, every single one of them because I have a "no fucking way am I going to fail" drive to this sport. The next time you look in the mirror and doubt yourself and get bummed out because your not where you want to be, I want you to remember this post. If you want something bad enough and go at it with the best of your abilities and smarts, you might not become the best, or pro, or top of the class at it, but you will become PRETTY DAMN INCREDIBLE at it, because of your fortitude and hard work. Dont let any son of a bitch tell you otherwise--this is your life-Get in that freaking powerack, make that logbook your bitch AND GET IT DONE!

sick motivation.

military press tomorrow!

anyone know how to change the posts per page? 10 is just too short for me...

vamshi
09-22-2010, 09:50 PM
User CP -> Edit Options -> Scroll down to Posts per page.

I think i need to work on da chest strength a bit more...I need to hit 65s for DB bench reps..Im only at 55 :(.. and the dumbells at my gym go up to 135.. At my old gym, it was 100s as the max so being at 55 wasn't terrible, but now..55s isn't even 1/2 way in the dumbell racks..

EDIT: btw, check out EXMGTOO's log.

kbismadkool
09-22-2010, 09:59 PM
User CP -> Edit Options -> Scroll down to Posts per page.

I think i need to work on da chest strength a bit more...I need to hit 65s for DB bench reps..Im only at 55 :(.. and the dumbells at my gym go up to 135.. At my old gym, it was 100s as the max so being at 55 wasn't terrible, but now..55s isn't even 1/2 way in the dumbell racks..

EDIT: btw, check out EXMGTOO's log.

thanks sushi! makes it sooo much better.

you'll be there soon sushi, its only 10lbs away dude.
my gym only goes up to 120 :/ BUT i dont really have the need/strength to go up that high yet :(

link?

vamshi
09-22-2010, 10:08 PM
http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?p=366929#post366929

He's got some sick videos of zerchers, squatting, DLing.

KGM
09-22-2010, 10:41 PM
40 posts a page is the way to go. Been there since about a month after finding IAs.

kbismadkool
09-23-2010, 02:35 PM
http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?p=366929#post366929

He's got some sick videos of zerchers, squatting, DLing.

subbing after i finish this.

40 posts a page is the way to go. Been there since about a month after finding IAs.

damn i went with 30 :/

5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 2, Day 3
Standing Military
85x3
95x3
110x13 (3+)

Seated DB Press RP 20-40
45lbs
15+4+2=21
~15 sec rest

BB Curl RP 20-40
45lbs
22+10+8=40
should have had more then 22 on the first one, not used to lactic acid build up and shit /pussy. will get more next time.

Shoulder Stretch
30 seconds, slowly working up to 90. felt good.

Bicep Stretch
idk how to do it correctly, ill go back and read the thread.

solid day, still light, 30-40 min

KGM
09-23-2010, 02:44 PM
OK bro, if you want me following you are gonna have to lower that MP/OHP a bit. Solid lifting but you are making me feel like weak sauce. Your DB press... one or two at a time?

mickles
09-23-2010, 03:18 PM
wanna see 135 x 15 on OH press lolz

kbismadkool
09-23-2010, 03:52 PM
OK bro, if you want me following you are gonna have to lower that MP/OHP a bit. Solid lifting but you are making me feel like weak sauce. Your DB press... one or two at a time?

hahahah ill try, i wont be hitting any weight PRs for a few cycles anyway :D
on the DB Press its both at a time. haha you're not weak sauce.

wanna see 135 x 15 on OH press lolz

hahah im guessing im anywhere from 5-7 reps off at 135...that would be sweet.

vamshi
09-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Strong ass military press.

KGM, Im not sure if i told you this yet, but KB is my buddy from BB.com, whom ive convinced to leave the Dark Side and start a log up here and on IM. His upper body is just stupidly strong.

KGM
09-23-2010, 05:27 PM
I can smell you guys a mile away;)

vamshi
09-23-2010, 05:29 PM
I only troll BB.com now..and keep a log there to chat with a couple friends and convince them to come to the Light. The have accounts, they just need to start logging here.

kbismadkool
09-23-2010, 09:25 PM
Strong ass military press.

KGM, Im not sure if i told you this yet, but KB is my buddy from BB.com, whom ive convinced to leave the Dark Side and start a log up here and on IM. His upper body is just stupidly strong.

thanks sushi!

hahahhahah not even. its decent. not good though.

I can smell you guys a mile away;)

o really!?!?:nutkick:

I only troll BB.com now..and keep a log there to chat with a couple friends and convince them to come to the Light. The have accounts, they just need to start logging here.

who else has accounts here?

vamshi
09-23-2010, 09:45 PM
Baco is on here, i dont talk to many people at bb.com lol.

vamshi
09-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Happy Birthday KBizzle!!

:rockband: :party: :party: :rockband:

Try not to get too wasted tonight.

kbismadkool
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Baco is on here, i dont talk to many people at bb.com lol.

hahah i see.

Happy Birthday KBizzle!!

Try not to get too wasted tonight.

thanks sushi :D

hahah ummmm i didnt drink ;)

5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 2, Day 4
Squat
145x3
165x3
185x5 (3+)

RDLs W/Straps
135x5
165x3
185x5
205x5

Leg Press
Pounds Per Side
45x20

Solid Day.

5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 3, Day 1
Bench
170x5
190x3
215x1 (1+) decided to max to see where i was. (3rd or 4th week back to lifting upper body after a 3-5 week break due to stitches)
245x1 heavy as fuck. damn.
255x0 lololol

not too bad for my 3rd week back and not lifting heavy.

Flat DB RP
60lbs
20+5+3=28

Rope Pressdown
35lbs
26+12+5=43

Chest Stretch
35x60

Shoulder Stretch
45 seconds

not too shabby. my freind who i got into lifting hit 305 on bench today, a 30lb PR, he almost had 315. was very impressed/proud of him. more motivation for me too.

KGM
09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
That is about what I am benching. Nice job.
So.... what didn't you drink?

vamshi
09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
hahah ummmm i didnt drink ;)

Nice benching KB.

About not drinking....

FB Pic: ..........

kbismadkool
09-27-2010, 06:30 PM
That is about what I am benching. Nice job.
So.... what didn't you drink?

thanks KGM hopefully ill be back where i was soon. pretty sure i will be.

hahahaahhaha ummmm idk. i just know i got in a good amount :D

Nice benching KB.

About not drinking....

FB Pic: ..........

thanks sushi.

lmao touche :ridinghorse:
and then there are pics somewhere from the next day as well. lol

vamshi
09-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Btw...im at 185 x 6 for rows. so basically tied with ya. At most, ill be able to add 10lbs per workout 2 more times. That puts me at 205. Get hustlin cuzz.

Race you to BW + 45 dip for 8?

BRB, making a female troll on bb.com to take over the female misc.

kbismadkool
09-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Btw...im at 185 x 6 for rows. so basically tied with ya. At most, ill be able to add 10lbs per workout 2 more times. That puts me at 205. Get hustlin cuzz.

Race you to BW + 45 dip for 8?

FUUUUUUUUUUUU brb rowing all day errrrr day.

im pretty sure i can do that now :o im racing favori to 90x8

my best was 75x4 but i havent been doing dips lately

EDIT: lol at your edit

mickles
09-27-2010, 08:13 PM
i didnt write on your wall so ill do iT there

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY , hope you got fukced up man

and get that bench up brah before i catch up

kbismadkool
09-27-2010, 08:18 PM
i didnt write on your wall so ill do iT there

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY , hope you got fukced up man

and get that bench up brah before i catch up

<3 thanks mickles

oh i did lololol.

i will bro, promiseeee

vamshi
09-28-2010, 10:13 AM
and get that row up brah before me and baco beat you

fixed

kbismadkool
09-28-2010, 02:10 PM
fixed

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

kbismadkool
09-28-2010, 11:04 PM
5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 3, Day 2
Deadlift DOH W/Straps
225x5
255x3
Add Straps
285x6 (1+) decided not to go all out
315x1
345x1 10lb PR. if i attempted any higher i would have hurt my back, im pretty sure. i almost had to hitch this. did not feel good. but nonetheless a PR :/

BB Rows
135x5
155x5 FUUU back hurt from deads

Pull Ups

Reverse BB Curls
45x18

Shrugs
135x5
add straps
225x12
315x8

vamshi
09-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Damn..your deadlift is beating mine again..told ya :D

kbismadkool
09-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Damn..your deadlift is beating mine again..told ya :D

hahah by what 5lbs?!?! but i think i may have hurt my back...

i need to find the 5/3/1 with singles. not going relatively heavy is not good for me, i need to somewhat keep up with solid weight you know?

vamshi
09-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Yes actually, 5 lbs.

If i were you, id just stick to it. It will get heavy. From what ive seen, starting heavy doesn't help with progression..Like in madcows..there is a reason you hit your 5 RM in week 4 of the program. See my point?

mickles
09-29-2010, 12:39 AM
wow that's a strong PR on deads man hahaha, can't remember the last time you pulled near 300 good job im proud

and get those rows up man i know you can row a lot more than that

kram
09-29-2010, 09:38 AM
5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 3, Day 2
Deadlift DOH W/Straps
225x5
255x3
Add Straps
285x6 (1+) decided not to go all out
315x1
345x1 10lb PR. if i attempted any higher i would have hurt my back, im pretty sure. i almost had to hitch this. did not feel good. but nonetheless a PR :/

Nice session & congrats on the PR!

I saw you mention previously in your log that your back was fried after deads. Happens to me sometimes too & I'm worthless for BB rows afterwards.

Tho it might not fit in with the 5/3/1 plan, you could move them ahead of deads IF they will not tire you out too much for your main exercise. Sometimes I do Krock rows or BB rows before deads (or squats) & this ends up waking my CNS up & for me, doesn't hamper the weight I can pull.

Another option would be to switch to a more 'back-friendly' exercise after deads...I like T-Bar's (heavy w/ a little leg drive), seated cable row, Krock row or some of the Hammer machines...just a thought. :top:

kbismadkool
09-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Yes actually, 5 lbs.

If i were you, id just stick to it. It will get heavy. From what ive seen, starting heavy doesn't help with progression..Like in madcows..there is a reason you hit your 5 RM in week 4 of the program. See my point?

lol YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE. inb4exqbrings your dead up 100lbs

i know what your saying, but im gonna find a thread that shows you what im saying lol. im not gonna add anything to in for now.

wow that's a strong PR on deads man hahaha, can't remember the last time you pulled near 300 good job im proud

and get those rows up man i know you can row a lot more than that

hahaha thanks mickles, i just want 405 for 1, and YOU rep it for 3 :tounge2:

today i was feeling good on rows too, i was gonna aim for 205 which would have been a PR

Nice session & congrats on the PR!

I saw you mention previously in your log that your back was fried after deads. Happens to me sometimes too & I'm worthless for BB rows afterwards.

Tho it might not fit in with the 5/3/1 plan, you could move them ahead of deads IF they will not tire you out too much for your main exercise. Sometimes I do Krock rows or BB rows before deads (or squats) & this ends up waking my CNS up & for me, doesn't hamper the weight I can pull.

Another option would be to switch to a more 'back-friendly' exercise after deads...I like T-Bar's (heavy w/ a little leg drive), seated cable row, Krock row or some of the Hammer machines...just a thought. :top:

thanks a lot kram! (thanks for posting in here too)

yea i dont feel i can go that high on reps after deads, but yesterday i was feeling better, but then my back felt weird/pain during the set of 155 so i called it quits. :/

hmmmm that might not be a bad idea if i can't progress on them soon. BB Row before squat you would do? (or on military day?)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk how i forgot about t-bar rows!?!?!? i loved those, thanks for reminding me, kroc rows wouldn't be a bad idea either....thanks again!

oh also what are your thoughts of me adding deficits and rack pulls to deadlift day?

kram
09-29-2010, 12:21 PM
hmmmm that might not be a bad idea if i can't progress on them soon. BB Row before squat you would do? (or on military day?)

That's dependent on how your program is set up. I haven't looked at the 5/3/1 book in a while, but if that's what you're doing, I'd stick to the parameters of the routine since that is how Wendler wrote it for effectiveness.

With that said, in general I like keeping back work on deadlift days BUT sometimes I'll add some on leg day...but not as a rule & not terribly often. Just an option for you if your back can't take the extra work after deads.

oh also what are your thoughts of me adding deficits and rack pulls to deadlift day?

I like to keep things real simple. If you don't need them to keep progressing, don't complicate things.

kbismadkool
09-29-2010, 12:38 PM
That's dependent on how your program is set up. I haven't looked at the 5/3/1 book in a while, but if that's what you're doing, I'd stick to the parameters of the routine since that is how Wendler wrote it for effectiveness.

With that said, in general I like keeping back work on deadlift days BUT sometimes I'll add some on leg day...but not as a rule & not terribly often. Just an option for you if your back can't take the extra work after deads.

yeah, im running 5/3/1, alright then ill stick too it as written pretty much.

oh alright, i see what you're saying, thanks kram.

I like to keep things real simple. If you don't need them to keep progressing, don't complicate things.

alrighty sounds good to me then, i was just wondering because this max was really hard on my back so i wasn't sure if adding them would help. but not for now!

vamshi
09-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Its not ZYZZ its ZEEZ.

ZEEZ. ITS FUCKIN ZEEZ MAN!

AND IM COMIN AT YOU BRAH!

kbismadkool
09-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Its not ZYZZ its ZEEZ.

ZEEZ. ITS FUCKIN ZEEZ MAN!

AND IM COMIN AT YOU BRAH!

lol what?

oh and in order to reach my goal of joining the 1000lbs club by the end of the year i need:

Bench: 280 (aiming for more, so hopefully i can get away with a lower squat lol) (+35lbs then it is now)
Squat: 315 (+~70lbs)
Deadlift: 405 (+60lbs)

vamshi
09-29-2010, 01:10 PM
From a zyzz video.

lol at getting away with a lower squat. How come i know you would try that?

kbismadkool
09-29-2010, 01:26 PM
From a zyzz video.

lol at getting away with a lower squat. How come i know you would try that?

haha

:o

kbismadkool
09-30-2010, 10:03 PM
5/3/1 Cycle 1, Week 3, Day 3
Standing Military
90x5
100x3
115x10 (1+)

Seated DB RP
50lbs
12+5+3=20
was a little tired from today, should have pushed for more reps on the first "set".

BB Curls RP
55lbs
18+5+5=28

Shoulder Stretch

vamshi
09-30-2010, 10:05 PM
FFFFFFUUUUUU at that military press.

kbismadkool
09-30-2010, 10:10 PM
FFFFFFUUUUUU at that military press.

hahah its nothing special, thanks sushi. it was a little hard today for some reason...not sure if it had to do with lifting after an 8 hour day

KGM
10-01-2010, 08:44 AM
10 reps is nice on the 5 day.

kbismadkool
10-01-2010, 04:29 PM
10 reps is nice on the 5 day.

thanks KGM! oh and i realized i typo'd it was 10 reps on the +1 day :D

kbismadkool
10-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Quick Funny Story
so i was partying a rutgers the other night and we were pregaming. somehow someone brought up flaming shots and my friend decided to try it. lololololololol he got half the shot and lit his face on fire. funniest **** i have ever seen. he has some nice burns hahahhaha hes taking care of it so it wont scar. his whole chin and cheeks were on blue fire...****ing crazy

also this is my deload week. boooooo

vamshi
10-07-2010, 01:26 PM
KBizzle,

Where is the workout update? Your other alias on BB.com has not updated the log on there either.

- Love Always

Vamshi

kbismadkool
10-07-2010, 01:28 PM
KBizzle,

Where is the workout update? Your other alias on BB.com has not updated the log on there either.

- Love Always

Vamshi

this is my deload week you silly goose!

<3

vamshi
10-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Makes sense.

Better SFW on monday.

kbismadkool
10-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Makes sense.

Better SFW on monday.

oh it will be done

kbismadkool
10-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Breaking News

i start training under the wing of exmgtoo very soon. can't wait.

vamshi
10-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Son..this isn't breaking news to me.

Btw...aren't you supposed to be done deload week on Monday? ;)

KGM
10-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Your training is about to enter a new lever of kool ;)

kbismadkool
10-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Son..this isn't breaking news to me.

Btw...aren't you supposed to be done deload week on Monday?

lolol i know :o i forgot to add besides sushi....STALKER :p

haha yea, i went in yesterday! i posted it on BB but i didnt feel it was worth it. it was a weak workout. i got 225x3 on bench. i need to have it feel light again.

Your training is about to enter a new lever of kool ;)

:D i cant wait KGM! its gonna be sick....hello progression!

vamshi
10-12-2010, 04:46 PM
weak....225x3..bench.

Pls go.

kbismadkool
10-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Pls go.

hahah it is

kbismadkool
10-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Deadlift
Deads W/Straps
315x4 not too bad for taking a whole week off, and after working.

VIDEO!!!

kJ49OC-IQ9k

DB Rows W/Straps
70x10
90x8
100x8
120x3 lol

Pullups
BWx6

BB Curls
105x5 PR?

EDIT: idk how to embed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ49OC-IQ9k

vamshi
10-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Pulls looking good KB.
Looking pretty lean too bro.

But...FYI. You are supposed to squat to parallel. High squats dont count :D

kbismadkool
10-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Pulls looking good KB.
Looking pretty lean too bro.

But...FYI. You are supposed to squat to parallel. High squats dont count :D

thanks sushi!
lolol thanks...but no

ahahahha dude black peoples genetics are insane. him and his buddy are huge and they have the shittiest workout ever.

vamshi
10-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Srs bro.

You got shoulder and upper arm separation. And..you dont look like you need to cut at all.

kbismadkool
10-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Srs bro.

You got shoulder and upper arm separation. And..you dont look like you need to cut at all.

lulz thats from deadlifting, the "heavy" weight is causing that. srs

vamshi
10-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Then why dont i get that stuff?

Maybe..because i have less muscle mass..

I think i can hit 500 deadlift by the end of 2011. Srs.
And..i wanna do it at my YMCA so i can bend their barbell like a banana and leave.

kbismadkool
10-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Then why dont i get that stuff?

Maybe..because i have less muscle mass..

I think i can hit 500 deadlift by the end of 2011. Srs.
And..i wanna do it at my YMCA so i can bend their barbell like a banana and leave.

not to be a dick...but yeah. (you know i love you)

i think you/us can get that no problamo.
lol DO IT!

vamshi
10-13-2010, 11:27 PM
HAHA. you're not being a dick.

I told my buddies that i gained 25 lbs over 1 year. They noticed nothing. I got the response: "You're gonna need another 50 or so lbs to look normal. And...your multiple layering of clothes isn't helping you."

LOLOLOL.

You better get that 500 too bro. Bend some barbellls!

kbismadkool
10-13-2010, 11:31 PM
HAHA. you're not being a dick.

I told my buddies that i gained 25 lbs over 1 year. They noticed nothing. I got the response: "You're gonna need another 50 or so lbs to look normal. And...your multiple layering of clothes isn't helping you."

LOLOLOL.

You better get that 500 too bro. Bend some barbellls!

holy fuck thats so mean lol.

ill will sure as hell try dude

vamshi
10-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Its not mean lolz.

We are assholes to each other. A buddy of mine benches 100 lbs, quarter squats 95 lbs and doesn't deadlift and is fat, and not muscular fat.

I make fun of him for his 45 inch waist. I routinely make fun of him for spreading his rolls over chairs.

EDIT: after doing the math, i need to get 10 lbs onto my deadlift max a month to hit 500 by december of next year.

This gun be fun.

kbismadkool
10-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Its not mean lolz.

We are assholes to each other. A buddy of mine benches 100 lbs, quarter squats 95 lbs and doesn't deadlift and is fat, and not muscular fat.

I make fun of him for his 45 inch waist. I routinely make fun of him for spreading his rolls over chairs.

haah well it is a little.

lol every circle of friends is like that, just poking fun at each other.

hahahhahahahhahaah

KGM
10-14-2010, 07:20 AM
Deadlift
Deads W/Straps
315x4 not too bad for taking a whole week off, and after working.

VIDEO!!!

kJ49OC-IQ9k

DB Rows W/Straps
70x10
90x8
100x8
120x3 lol

Pullups
BWx6

BB Curls
105x5 PR?

EDIT: idk how to embed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ49OC-IQ9k

not bad workout. I doubt I could get 2 reps of curls at 105... my curls=weak sauce... I would reset your deads each rep. bouncing will not the bottom end and will keep your 1RM low.

btw teens are big goofs (look at sushi) so embedding is not allowed in teen journals. Only in journals section and the lift vid sections....
and it would be this code to embed at IAs
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kJ49OC-IQ9k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kJ49OC-IQ9k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

kbismadkool
10-14-2010, 04:30 PM
EDIT: after doing the math, i need to get 10 lbs onto my deadlift max a month to hit 500 by december of next year.

This gun be fun.

didnt see this before, but you should def be able to get it.

oh it will be.

not bad workout. I doubt I could get 2 reps of curls at 105... my curls=weak sauce... I would reset your deads each rep. bouncing will not the bottom end and will keep your 1RM low.

btw teens are big goofs (look at sushi) so embedding is not allowed in teen journals. Only in journals section and the lift vid sections....
and it would be this code to embed at IAs
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kJ49OC-IQ9k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kJ49OC-IQ9k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

get those curls up! and ill get my deads up! deal?!?! yea in my other log i was told to reset as well, so i will do :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh now this makes sense, thanks lol.

kbismadkool
10-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Shoulders/Tris
Seated MP
45x10
95x5
135x3
155x3
not too bad.

Dips
BWx8
25x6
50x7
70x2
90x2 PR lol wtf. only 6 more reps to beat you favori :p (will get vid)

CGBP
135x10
185x3 Paused
205x1 Paused
225x1 Paused (EASY AS SHIT, somehow failed the 2nd? lolwut)

FEELS FUCKING GOOD to be back in the gym

vamshi
10-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Holy shit KB, strong dipping. I expect to see more videos now that you got cam abilities. Dont worry about looking like a douche. Nobody seems to give shit when you video tape.

teens are big goofs (look at sushi)

http://jakepatrick.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/hell-yeah-motherfucker.jpg

KGM
10-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Stout MP bro!

Glad you saw that sushi. would hate to be hatin' behind your back :D

vamshi
10-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Stout MP bro!

Come at me bro, I doesn't afraid of anything.

kbismadkool
10-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Holy shit KB, strong dipping. I expect to see more videos now that you got cam abilities. Dont worry about looking like a douche. Nobody seems to give shit when you video tape.

lol thanks sushi, hahah we will see. :D

Stout MP bro!

thanks KGM, only 10lbs off my best triple so not too bad.

kbismadkool
10-18-2010, 12:36 PM
Bench
decided to try wide grip bench (middle finger on the rings)
was awkward lol, and im pretty sure im weak off the chest?

WG Bench
45x8
135x5
185x3
205x3
225x1
235x1
not used to the form, unsure if i was tucking enough, and weak lol.
Reg Grip Bench
225x2 would have had more if i didnt do WG
WG Bench
135x10
Reg Grip Bench
135x12

sternum hurt (i think lol)
Incline
135x6
165x3
185x2

chest was bothering me on all sets.

vamshi
10-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Get a video KB.

Still did good work for being weak off the chest.

Oh and..on FB, add Aziz Starington :D

kbismadkool
10-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Get a video KB.

Still did good work for being weak off the chest.

Oh and..on FB, add Aziz Starington :D

ill try to soon, EX need one too. so i have to lol.

thanks sushi

lol no :stupid:

vamshi
10-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Come on..I need it to seem like Aziz is a real person before I start trolling people on my real friends list.

So far i have:
2 Other Zyzz troll profiles and 4 other troll accounts from the misc.

kbismadkool
10-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Come on..I need it to seem like Aziz is a real person before I start trolling people on my real friends list.

So far i have:
2 Other Zyzz troll profiles and 4 other troll accounts from the misc.

why dont you join one of those groups that gives you friends?

vamshi
10-19-2010, 08:59 PM
too many zyzz trolls on FB. Its ridiculous.

I didn't add anyone and 6 other trolls are my friends.

kbismadkool
10-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Deads/Back/Bis
Deads
135x5
225x3
275x1
Add Straps
315x1
325x3 PR Reset Each Rep
335x1 was too spent from the previous set. double or triple next week at this weight.

DB Rows w/straps
90x8
90x10
i dont feel these FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and when i do feel it, which is rare...its only in my right lat FUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

Pull Ups
BWx4
25x3 PR
45x1 PR i guessed right! failed second one halfway up
BWx5

i still suck at pullups but overall happy

T-Bar Rows...no handle...hands were the handle :(
PlatesxReps
1x10
2x12
3x12
no more...hands couldn't take it lol.

BB Curls
45x8
65x5
85x3
105x1
115x2 PR

sweet day. weighed in at 187 after. 20lbs from my heeaviest :D :/ :(

vamshi
10-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Is chalk allowed at your gym? I cant use straps while pulling..something feels wrong about it, even if i wrap em up correctly.

Its really cheap too, like $5 will get you chalk for 5 months.

You do pull ups palms facing away or hammer grip?

kbismadkool
10-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Is chalk allowed at your gym? I cant use straps while pulling..something feels wrong about it, even if i wrap em up correctly.

Its really cheap too, like $5 will get you chalk for 5 months.

You do pull ups palms facing away or hammer grip?

idk if its allowed but i like the straps. you sure you have them wrapped correctly? i always thought i did but then when i lifted with favori i noticed he did them differently (the correct way lol) and then its awesome. it feels pretty normal to me.

palms facing away.

vamshi
10-19-2010, 10:26 PM
There is a video on this forum on how to wrap em, and i do it that way. I love doing chins palms facing towards each other. I hit BW + 35 lbs x 1 on em, gonna be getting atleast BW + 45 by the end of the year.

kbismadkool
10-19-2010, 11:09 PM
There is a video on this forum on how to wrap em, and i do it that way. I love doing chins palms facing towards each other. I hit BW + 35 lbs x 1 on em, gonna be getting atleast BW + 45 by the end of the year.

oh alright, then whats so weird about them?!?

you should easily have that.

vamshi
10-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Simply that ive rarely done it that way, and..if i ever want to do a PLing meet just to test strength, straps aren't allowed.

Whenever i use straps for something other than rowing, i feel like im killing inoocent babies.

kbismadkool
10-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Simply that ive rarely done it that way, and..if i ever want to do a PLing meet just to test strength, straps aren't allowed.

Whenever i use straps for something other than rowing, i feel like im killing inoocent babies.

i wouldn't think its that hard to get your grip strength up to par, and besides it would only be for one rep. also you could even use a hook grip if you wanted too.

lolol

KGM
10-20-2010, 06:46 AM
Nice pulls KB. Way to reset each rep :top:
My grip strength has been shooting up and all I have been doing for it is DOH amap, static holds and kroc rows w/o straps. Really only thing I like straps for is repping SLDL/RDL and the occasional times, rows....and I switched my calves and shrugs from on the shoulders to DOH as well.

vamshi
10-21-2010, 01:33 AM
This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywp1Zo2FWgU

Or

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7st34-yDw4g&feature=related

For a lifting video.

Both are extremely NSFW or family.

Whats your opinion?
Inb4strongmusictaste

kbismadkool
10-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Nice pulls KB. Way to reset each rep :top:
My grip strength has been shooting up and all I have been doing for it is DOH amap, static holds and kroc rows w/o straps. Really only thing I like straps for is repping SLDL/RDL and the occasional times, rows....and I switched my calves and shrugs from on the shoulders to DOH as well.

thanks KGM! whats DOH amap?
and i think im going to ditch the straps for now on db rows and start off light, i havent been feeling them lately.

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywp1Zo2FWgU

Or

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7st34-yDw4g&feature=related

For a lifting video.

Both are extremely NSFW or family.

Whats your opinion?
Inb4strongmusictaste

lolololol uh first song is ummmm interesting and i guess could be good. and the dmx song i like but its kinda old...soooo idk lol

KGM
10-21-2010, 12:39 PM
double over hand as much as possible. I have gotten so I can go from DOH to MG(mixed grip) mid set without messing up my flow/groove.

I am liking this song (old too I guess but I am behind the times)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5KgIzLm_qo

kbismadkool
10-21-2010, 12:50 PM
double over hand as much as possible. I have gotten so I can go from DOH to MG(mixed grip) mid set without messing up my flow/groove.

I am liking this song (old too I guess but I am behind the times)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5KgIzLm_qo

ahhh now i gotcha. what would be the reason to change grip mid set? (unless you're just saying you could if for some reason you had too)

good song, never new the name of it. im pretty sure it was on madden or something like that.

KGM
10-21-2010, 01:03 PM
grip failure. last week I could lift 348 from a deficit for 2 reps DOH but the only thing failing was my grip, so I switched and finished my 5 rep set with MG... that way I am working my DOH amap.;)
and I am really getting a grip:D

vamshi
10-21-2010, 01:18 PM
damn it kb, what would you use?

kbismadkool
10-21-2010, 03:56 PM
grip failure. last week I could lift 348 from a deficit for 2 reps DOH but the only thing failing was my grip, so I switched and finished my 5 rep set with MG... that way I am working my DOH amap.;)
and I am really getting a grip:D

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and your higher deadlift (from a deficit too!)
but that does actually sound like a pretty smart idea to do.
do you notice more forearm size when your grip goes up?

damn it kb, what would you use?

i guess the first one. it seems funny lol

KGM
10-21-2010, 05:15 PM
I don't really pay much attention to size, but my forearms have been getting sorer.

kbismadkool
10-21-2010, 10:07 PM
I don't really pay much attention to size, but my forearms have been getting sorer.

hmm well i do like when bodyparts are sore (in the good way)

Shoulders/Tris
Standing Military
45x10
95x5
135x3

this sucked, the bar was different and so were the rings. my chest kinda hurt for some reason, shoulder felt weird the past few days. and again i worked before coming to the gym. cant do that anymore.

Dips
BWx8
25x5
45x2
70x3

these all felt heavy FUCK.

Face Pulls
made my shoulder feel so much better.

today sucked but im still happy that i lifted. so it somewhat evens out. i need exercises to make me shoulder happy, actually everything happy/flexible. i dont want any injuries, so pwease help :)

vamshi
10-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Strong dipping for a sucky day KB.

kbismadkool
10-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Strong dipping for a sucky day KB.

thanks sushi.

so guys i started training with EX this past week. good thing is that i found out my deadlift form stinks! lol so hopefully ill make even more progress then i was lately. can't wait to bench tomorrow, getting my diet in order today/tomorrow.
Workout
Paused Guillotine Bench Press
185x5
185x5

was awkward at first and im unsure if i was doing them correctly

went light on the accessory work just to get used to everything so not bother posting one of them
Legs
Quick note, dont stop working out legs! they're are a bitch coming back into them :(

Paused Squats
155x5
155x5
first set was pretty easy, second set was harder. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU this is what happens when you dont workout legs :o

Paused Leg Press
Total Number of 45sxReps
4x10
4x10

Accessory Work
Never ever going to the gym at this time ever again, WTF man so many ****ing people jesus ****ing christ. i left early. **** THAT. i cant wait for benching on thursday <3. my legs already feel like poopie. oh well i'll be able to add 10lbs for a good amount of time on them

mickles
10-27-2010, 09:47 PM
i been following your progress lately, and it's been way beter than it has been before

:D

kbismadkool
10-27-2010, 09:59 PM
i been following your progress lately, and it's been way beter than it has been before

:D

thanks a lot mickles <3

expect it to be really good it in month, and come back tomorrow for my benching! the only good thing out of this week lol

kbismadkool
10-28-2010, 03:15 PM
Bench
Bench
225x5
225x5
surprised how fast my bench is coming back, 230 next time!

Dips
BWx17
BWx9
im a vagina

awesome fucking workout today, kinda tweaked my shoulder on BTN Press, but idk if its because i went to heavy, starting of at 65lbs next week to work my way up. man i just wanna bench again lol. 4" deficit deads tomorrow!

KGM
10-28-2010, 03:20 PM
Nice work (for a vagina:)). How are the legs feeling after that leg workout? 4 inch deficit is no laughing matter, have fun with that.

kbismadkool
10-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Nice work (for a vagina:)). How are the legs feeling after that leg workout? 4 inch deficit is no laughing matter, have fun with that.

hahah thanks dude. the legs are sore in spots they've never been sore before lol. i can only imagine what they're gonna feel like when i actually put on decent weight.

lolol i've never done deficits before.

btw are you working with EX?

KGM
10-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Ex has been giving me pointers for my dead for a while (lean back before you pull was said more than once) and gave me several suggestions when I decided to do his routine posted on the board. I have been on it for 10 weeks now and am LOVING it.

kbismadkool
10-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Ex has been giving me pointers for my dead for a while (lean back before you pull was said more than once) and gave me several suggestions when I decided to do his routine posted on the board. I have been on it for 10 weeks now and am LOVING it.

ohhhhhh i gotcha, thats pretty sick. i hope it continues to work.

i was just never sure if he trained you or not due to him posting in your log. but thats pretty cool.

vamshi
10-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Mirin that bench.

I saw a guy today, a Curl Warrior. This guy warms up with 135 lb cheat curl and does 1/2 reps with 160 lbs. Needless to say, bull's got a massive beer belly. Then, he headed over to the dumbbells and hit 75 lbs on cheat hammer curls, and then finished with 30 lb preacher curls to failure.

A guy that is true to his biceps.

kbismadkool
10-29-2010, 09:17 PM
Mirin that bench.

I saw a guy today, a Curl Warrior. This guy warms up with 135 lb cheat curl and does 1/2 reps with 160 lbs. Needless to say, bull's got a massive beer belly. Then, he headed over to the dumbbells and hit 75 lbs on cheat hammer curls, and then finished with 30 lb preacher curls to failure.

A guy that is true to his biceps.

thanks sushi.

lmao WARMING UP with 135!?!?1! wtf man, even cheat curls DAMN.

hahahahaa

Deads
4" Deficit Deads
275x5
275x5
awkward, insane pumps, i cant figure out how to lean back...i lean back and then im pretty sure i just do the same form i was doing, but then again this was my first time doing this.

DB Snatches
Left Arm
30x10
30x10
Right Arm
30x10
30x10

i either broke some part in my hand or its badly bruised, its been hurting for 2 weeks, the first few days after i couldnt hold anything in that hand. and now i cant punch my brother -_-

kram
10-29-2010, 11:19 PM
thanks sushi.

lmao WARMING UP with 135!?!?1! wtf man, even cheat curls DAMN.

hahahahaa

I watched some kid come in the gym today & put 225 on flat bench, no warm up, nothing. Must have been 140 lbs soaking wet. Proceeded to do sets of half reps... :rolleyes:

Good job your deficit deads bud....keep it up :top:

kbismadkool
11-01-2010, 03:52 PM
I watched some kid come in the gym today & put 225 on flat bench, no warm up, nothing. Must have been 140 lbs soaking wet. Proceeded to do sets of half reps... :rolleyes:

Good job your deficit deads bud....keep it up :top:

hahahah oh people these days :rolleyes2

thanks kram! i will sure try! i think i did something to my back...not sure exactly lol. its been killing me. the day after deficits if i bent over a certain way it would hurt so bad (at work which made it worse) its getting better but still not 100%

Guillotine
Paused Guillotine Press
205x2

my left shoulder was feeling weird after this :/ so i just stopped. i prob only would of got 1-2 more anyways.

Paused DB Press (Hammer Grip)
80x10
80x10
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

rest of the accessory work went well, moving up in weight on everything, except for skulls, they bother my elbows :(

KGM
11-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Exmg suggested to me to warm up to a light pull every workout for a bit. Doing so got me nice and warm and helped me to figure out lean back. It is pretty frustrating at first but you will get it. I also liked the visualization of "if you let go of the bar you would fall backwards".

kbismadkool
11-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Upper
Flat DB Paused Bench
100x4
100x3
even though it was easier then last time i lost one rep on the second set. going down to 90s and working my way back up

Seated DB Press
75x6
75x5
going back down to 70s

Accessory Work
everything else is moving along nicely, hopefully the two pressing movements will do the same once i work back up. im getting lazy again, so ill try and get to everyones log

steve302
11-16-2010, 08:34 AM
Exmg suggested to me to warm up to a light pull every workout for a bit. Doing so got me nice and warm and helped me to figure out lean back. It is pretty frustrating at first but you will get it. I also liked the visualization of "if you let go of the bar you would fall backwards".

I saw that when he said that in your journal. Have been warming up with deads since then. It has made a HUGE difference in my form and its a great warm up

Upper
Flat DB Paused Bench
100x4
100x3
even though it was easier then last time i lost one rep on the second set. going down to 90s and working my way back up

Seated DB Press
75x6
75x5
going back down to 70s

Accessory Work
everything else is moving along nicely, hopefully the two pressing movements will do the same once i work back up. im getting lazy again, so ill try and get to everyones log

Strong work man .. Looking good!

kbismadkool
11-16-2010, 09:42 PM

may have to give this a go when my back gets better...

I saw that when he said that in your journal. Have been warming up with deads since then. It has made a HUGE difference in my form and its a great warm up

Strong work man .. Looking good!

good to know that it worked for someone else too!

thanks steve :D

LOWER, OMG FINALLY lol
Paused Leg Press
Plates Per SidexReps
4x10
4x10
5x6
not gonna lie, not all reps were paused, next week weight will be staying the same and all reps will be paused.

Seated Calve Raises
110x15
110x8 Ankle Felt Weird so i stopped

solid day, good to hit legs again, next week will be easier. right knee is bothering me a little :/

exmgtoo
11-16-2010, 10:30 PM
get me some vids kevin

PHreak48
11-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Excellent log kid! Consistency is king, and you've got that down. Keep on grinding!

kbismadkool
11-16-2010, 11:11 PM
get me some vids kevin

i knew i was forgetting something :o

ill have my bench video on thursday. squat and deadlift videos will be next week, my back should be good to go then.

Excellent log kid! Consistency is king, and you've got that down. Keep on grinding!

thanks PHreak! appreciate it!

kbismadkool
11-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Upper
Bench
225x1 Warm Up VID
TpupTm0svoM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpupTm0svoM
245x1 Warm Up lol at friend
HrvbFFbREN0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrvbFFbREN0
260x1 PR
No Vid

270xFail. DUDE wtf so fucking close. raged
265xFail without a doubt if i didnt try 270 this was mine. idk how i didnt get it and my friends were shocked too. it seems my sticking point is changing.

this went very well, i know 265 is mine so im angry and im not at the same time if that makes sense. o well

Incline DB
90x7
90x5

Accessory Work
went very well. pretty sick day. benching was cool. 265 WAS MINE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

KGM
11-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Like I told XF, on a true max attempt the outcome depends on how well you do your work up and choose your weights. Each person is different so learn from this. Nice f'n PR though.

btw embedding vids is only in reg journals and video sections....and is a different embed code.

kbismadkool
11-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Like I told XF, on a true max attempt the outcome depends on how well you do your work up and choose your weights. Each person is different so learn from this. Nice f'n PR though.

btw embedding vids is only in reg journals and video sections....and is a different embed code.

yea thats true, i guess if i went straight to 265 i would have gotten it also. thanks KGM :D

oh yea i remembered you telling me that, but i just copy and paste it to my 3 or 4 journals on different sites, so i did it in a way that everyone could watch. (with the links on here). but i did remember, so thanks again!

exmgtoo
11-18-2010, 05:31 PM
nice pr. quit bitching and be happy =0)

kbismadkool
11-18-2010, 09:47 PM

lmao, i am. but i should have had more! i wanna show im not a bitch! i have pansy lifts :(

how was my form?

kbismadkool
11-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Goals
in order to reach my goal of joining the 1000lbs club i need:

Bench: 280 (aiming for more, so hopefully i can get a way with a lower squat lol) (+20lbs then it is now)
Squat: 315 (+~70lbs)
Deadlift: 405 (+60lbs)

my deadline is june, but im hoping that ill be past these goals by then.

vamshi
11-19-2010, 10:49 PM

This.

You got those goals easily.

On a side note, i love college meal halls.

kbismadkool
11-22-2010, 02:49 PM
This.

You got those goals easily.

On a side note, i love college meal halls.

thanks sushi!

whats your favorite part about it?

Upper
Rack Lockouts 5-6" Off Chest, Reset Each Rep, No Leg Drive.
225x3 lol wtf
185x5

so these were hard as you could tell, havent figured out leg drive which is weird.

DB Flat Bench (Hammer Grip)
70x20

Accessory Work
we changed the routine to work on my weaknesses, and somewhat upped the volume. IM EXCITED.

vamshi
11-22-2010, 02:56 PM
There is an all you can eat buffet/grill, and then there are the super expensive side cafes whose goal is to take your money and provide minimal food.

Its funny. I get such odd looks when i go up for seconds/thirds for chicken. Like im from another planet or something..

kram
11-22-2010, 03:01 PM
i have pansy lifts :(

You're only competing with yourself. Work hard & stay consistent over time. :top:

kbismadkool
11-23-2010, 05:55 PM
There is an all you can eat buffet/grill, and then there are the super expensive side cafes whose goal is to take your money and provide minimal food.

Its funny. I get such odd looks when i go up for seconds/thirds for chicken. Like im from another planet or something..

cant wait to enjoy that eventually :D

hahhahaha

You're only competing with yourself. Work hard & stay consistent over time. :top:

i do believe that and then i dont. i obviously wanna do better each time (beating "myself" but i also want to be stronger/bigger then others. it only adds to motivation/competition. i will kram thanks.

kbismadkool
11-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Upper
Floor Press
was supposed to do this but it was too crowded cause its thanksgiving so i decided to get my PR on max bench :)
Bench
265x1 PR ass may have come off the bench, not sure though. PR nonetheless.
Friend MADE me try 275, i failed miserably llololo

Dips
BWx20 PR

accessory work
went well. tbh i didnt wanna be in the gym today. its cause i went so early because it closes early. I TOLD YOU MOFOS 265 was MINE!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE <3

vamshi
11-25-2010, 09:15 PM
300 bench by May next year.
Otherwise, i will neg you on bb.com with 13 rep power.

Strong dips brah, i can get that in 2 sets :D

kbismadkool
11-25-2010, 09:56 PM
300 bench by May next year.
Otherwise, i will neg you on bb.com with 13 rep power.

Strong dips brah, i can get that in 2 sets :D

better be 315 or more (srs).
i will gladly accept those negs otherwise lol.

thanks sushi! it was a big PR for me, then i hit 16 on the next set. so happy

vamshi
11-25-2010, 11:02 PM
those negs wont do a thing to you.

but yeah, dips are pretty easy to progress on. Adding reps is a lot easier than i thought, going full ROM.

kbismadkool
11-25-2010, 11:54 PM
those negs wont do a thing to you.

but yeah, dips are pretty easy to progress on. Adding reps is a lot easier than i thought, going full ROM.

its the thought that counts.

im gonna be sticking with higher reps for a little and see how far i can go, then maybe break through 90lbs for more then 2 lol. ive been aiming for around parallel lately not all the way down

kbismadkool
12-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Upper
Floor Press
225x5
225x5
not the easiest, awkward and i looked like a huge douche lying right under the bench, but it went well. 235 next week

DB Curls
50x10 Pretty Sure This Is A PR
50x6

Accessory Work
everything else went well except for dips, wasnt feeling it on them today

KGM
12-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Nice floor presses.

kbismadkool
12-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Nice floor presses.

thanks a lot KGM!

Lower
4" Deficit Deads W/Straps finally!
275x5
275x5
first rep was atrocious, then i feel my form got pretty solid and im figuring out how to push through my legs. may have somewhat aggravated a previous back injury from a while back :o icing now. ill be fine, and the alcohol tonight will help :)

BB Rows (No Straps)
135x6
135x6
need to do these off a rack or something

Accessory Work
skipped the conditioning exercises, pretty cool day, hopefully i wont wake up tomorrow for work with a hangover and extreme soreness

kbismadkool
12-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Upper
Rack Press 5-6" Off Chest
205x5
205x5
these are getting easier and harder at the same time if that makes sense

Flat DB Press
75x18
FUUU 2 more reps next time

Accessory Work

Pretty Sweet Day

kbismadkool
12-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Lower
Squat
185x5
185x5
i hate squatting

Leg Press
Plates Per Side x Reps
5x10 Paused
5x10 Not Paused

everything else went well, but i hate squatting. i think im gonna ask coach if another light squat day would help with form, cause i feel i suck. blah blah blah i have vagina legs

EDIT: coach ill be emailing you soon

kram
12-07-2010, 04:24 PM
i hate squatting

everything else went well, but i hate squatting.

:D:D:D

Do 'em till you love 'em! That's the only way around it. Trust me, I used to be the same way.

kbismadkool
12-09-2010, 12:08 AM
:D:D:D

Do 'em till you love 'em! That's the only way around it. Trust me, I used to be the same way.

lolol

im trying my best to like them! its like a rocky relationship right now :D

KGM
12-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Squatting is awesome. Don't let your lower numbers get you down. Love them for what they are not how bad assed you look or don't look with the amount of weight you are using.

kbismadkool
12-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Squatting is awesome. Don't let your lower numbers get you down. Love them for what they are not how bad assed you look or don't look with the amount of weight you are using.

thanks KGM, i kinda needed that, but it still sucks :/ but i know what you mean

Upper
Floor Press
235x5
235x5
pretty sweet 245 next week

Incline DB
80x10
80x10
easyyyyyyyy

was rushed on time so didnt do that much accessory work.
have you guys every felt really motivated but pissed off/depressed about your lifts?

kbismadkool
12-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Lower
4" Deficit Deads
295x1
315x2 W/Straps
failed the 3rd rep, happy and not happy, it was my third time ever doing them so oh well. 285 next week

dont feel like posting the rest, sorry if i dont get to your logs idk if ill be posting much lately

kbismadkool
12-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Upper
Rack Press 5-6" Off The Chest
215x5
215x5
these are starting to get really hard

Seated Military
145x5
145x5
had more reps in me, but idk

Song Of The Day From My Future Wife and Sexiest Women EVERRRR <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYpUavuANJc

kbismadkool
12-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Lower
Was Supposed to start off with paused squats but somehow everyone decided to high squat today :( so my friend was doing deads and i decided to max with him

Deadlift
225x5
275x2
315x1 DOH for ashy <3
Add Straps
335x1
365x1 PR hell yes (a 20lb PR too :) )
now my friend put 385 on so i tried that instead of 375
385xFail oh well ill have it soon

Paused Squats

Accessory Work
leg press is bothering my knee, i've discovered that this has been making my knee "pain"

great day :D next stop is 385 then 405 :)

kram
12-14-2010, 10:16 PM
now my friend put 385 on so i tried that instead of 375
385xFail oh well ill have it soon

great day :D next stop is 385 then 405 :)

Congrats bud! That's a nice PR! You will have 4 wheels in no time!

vamshi
12-14-2010, 10:19 PM

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/994/ffffuuuu.gif

Nice work man. Wonder if i can pull 375-385 with a 345 x 5 defecit...

DOH strength is quite nice too.

Pinwheelz
12-14-2010, 10:48 PM
Awesome deadlifts KB.

kbismadkool
12-15-2010, 01:31 AM
Congrats bud! That's a nice PR! You will have 4 wheels in no time!

thanks a lot kram! i sure plan on doing my best to get there!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/994/ffffuuuu.gif

Nice work man. Wonder if i can pull 375-385 with a 345 x 5 defecit...

DOH strength is quite nice too.

haahaha as we talked about you can easily pull that :D

Awesome deadlifts KB.

Logan?!?!?!?!?!? where have you been!?!

thanks bro :)

Pinwheelz
12-15-2010, 11:07 AM
I've been here! Decided to move my log over here to stay a bit more focused. It looks like you've been making some killer progress!

kbismadkool
12-15-2010, 02:18 PM
I've been here! Decided to move my log over here to stay a bit more focused. It looks like you've been making some killer progress!

this is a pretty sweet site, and EX (now the owner of this site i think) is my coach :D

kbismadkool
12-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Upper
Floor Press
245x5
245x5
moved my grip out on these like coach said, middle finger/ring finger on the rings
i never got so many stares in my life while doing these lol. i was a little nervous lol

CGBP
185x10
185x10

Accessory Work
went well, i had a hard time on incline DB, but still did pretty solid on them.

TheBrent
12-16-2010, 02:46 PM
this is a pretty sweet site, and EX (now the owner of this site i think) is my coach :D

You are a very lucky guy!

kbismadkool
12-16-2010, 02:51 PM
You are a very lucky guy!

hell yes i am! we havent been working together that long and i already hit a 20lb PR on deads :D

TheBrent
12-16-2010, 02:59 PM
hell yes i am! we havent been working together that long and i already hit a 20lb PR on deads :D

That's sick. I had the same experience when I first started working under Wes a few years back. Good guidance will go a long way.

kbismadkool
12-16-2010, 03:02 PM
That's sick. I had the same experience when I first started working under Wes a few years back. Good guidance will go a long way.

you are definitely right. im pretty excited that ill hopefully have decent lifts soon :D

kbismadkool
12-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Upper
Now before you read on i have excuses for this workout
1) i woke up at 12:30
2)i went to the gym at 1:30
i need to be awake longer then an hour before the gym because im still basically asleep
3)my preworkout meal was 2 slices of pumpkin bread and a glass of milk

idk if i would have done better anyway, but at least i'd like to think so...now to the workout

Bench (was supposed to be rack press but squat rack was taken all day, everyone decides to come to the gym early for Christmas week)
45x20
135x8
185x3
205x1 Paused
225x1
245x3 technically not a PR, but im counting it cause i haven't gotten 3 in forever i think
225x5 +1 Assisted
man i need more endurance...gimmie a cardio program srs

Seated Military
155x5
155x5
sweet, next week is gonna be a bitch

Accessory Work
went well, skipped one or two things due to so many people being in the gym

kbismadkool
12-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Upper
Excuses:
had to shovel snow before i lifted :(
diet has been **** lately
my preworkout meal was 3 devil dogs and a glass of milk :o
did a little of my own thing since its been crazy lately
Bench
225x7 (last 2 reps ass came off the bench) felt heavy :( but still 7 reps not too bad
135x12 Wide Grip Paused
185x5 Wide Grip Paused

Seated Military
165x5 PR! WTF MAN +2 Reps
165x3
175 next week...will will be a PR even with 1 rep...

DB Flat
100x7 PR...i dont even know how...a few reps were ugly

Tricep Pressdown
100x5
40x35

BB Curl
100x5
40x12

Hammer Curl
30x6
50x2 lol so dead
25x6

DB Flat
65x17

Pull Ups
BWx5

Feels good to be back in the gym :D
and my pressing still ****ing sucks

exmgtoo
12-28-2010, 02:42 PM
love the preworkout meal..... =0)

kbismadkool
12-28-2010, 03:03 PM
love the preworkout meal..... =0)

hahahah :D you'll love my post workout meal too.

bowl of linguine with shrimp, 2 toaster strudels (boston cream pie) and milk.

ill be emailing you soon too btw!

Pinwheelz
12-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Dang KB you are getting strong! I'm extremely impressed with your lifts lately.

kbismadkool
12-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Dang KB you are getting strong! I'm extremely impressed with your lifts lately.

thanks a lot Logan! im happy that everything's going up, but im not happy that im still weak lol

Pinwheelz
12-28-2010, 11:59 PM
thanks a lot Logan! im happy that everything's going up, but im not happy that im still weak lol

Pshhh says the guy repping 2 plates!

kbismadkool
01-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Pshhh says the guy repping 2 plates!

lol :o

im still not happy with it until it feels like 135!

Upper
Bench
245x4 PR felt awesome
135x8 Wide Grip Paused
205x5 Wide Grip Paused

CGBP
215x7
215x5

so trainings been crazy lately with the holidays, and i havent been able to train lower body that much in all honesty.

exmgtoo
01-11-2011, 02:36 PM
=0l

kbismadkool
01-11-2011, 02:45 PM
=0l

i know :( but ill be going in today to do bench and deads (the workout just posted was from the other week)

kbismadkool
02-15-2011, 08:51 PM
just stopping by to say i somehow managed a 40lb PR on deads after 4-5 weeks back to pulling.

405 deadlift! hell yes
500 here i come

kbismadkool
02-23-2011, 07:31 PM
also bench 285 a few days after teh 405 deadlift :D

NorwegianGuy92
02-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Maybe you should update more frequently here as well? :D

kbismadkool
02-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Maybe you should update more frequently here as well? :D

lol sure, ill start back up next week