PDA

View Full Version : SkinnyEuro's Progress to Mass

Pages : [1] 2

SkinnyEuro
03-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Hey everybody, I'm 19 and I'm a skinny guy :( lol. I started working out three months ago, I had a few routines that I switched around, but they basically consisted of 4 chest exercises, 2 tricep exercises, 4 bicep exercises, 4 leg exercises, 4 bicep exercises, and 4 shoulder exercises. My current routine looks like this:

Monday
Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6
Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 8
Arnold Press 3 x 8
Rolling Dumbbell Extensions 3 x 10
Weighted Situps 3 x 10

Tuesday
Goblet Squats 3 x 20
Glute Ham Raises 3 x failure
Barbell Row 4 x 8
Rear Dumbbell Raises 3 x 10
Bicycle crunches 3 x 10 weight when it becomes easy

Thursday
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6, 10 + 7
Decline Dumbbell Bench Press (palms facing) 4 x 8, 10 + 2
Lateral Raises 3 x 8, 7
Tricep Pushdowns or Skull Crushers 3 x 10, 90
Oblique Situps 3 x 10

Friday
Barbell Hack Squat 3 x 10
Leg Press or any other leg pressing exercise 2 x 10
Lat Pulldown 4 x 8
Dumbbell Curls 3 x 8
Russian Twists 3 x 20

I have made some progress I believe. I just finished my third month and I'm pretty excited. I should tell you that I'm not on here to look like arnold or anyone like that. I just want to look really good lol. My ideal body would be ryan reynolds, no homo lol. I want to post my progress pics so far but I don't know how, so if someone could tell me that would be great.

SkinnyEuro
03-29-2010, 12:51 PM
So today is the start of my 14th week and here is how my workout went:

Dumbell Bench Press - 3x6 - 45 pounds

Decline Dumbell Bench Press -2x8 - 40 pounds, 2x8 - 37.5 pounds

Arnold Press - 3x8 - 27.5 pounds

Tricep Dips - 3x15

V-ups - 3x20

Felt really good today and I'm ready for tomorrow.

DOA
03-29-2010, 06:03 PM
When you write a reply click go advanced and there is an manage attachements button near the bottom.

SkinnyEuro
03-29-2010, 10:36 PM
Here are my progress pics so far:

SkinnyEuro
03-30-2010, 06:20 PM
This is how my second day went of my 14th week:

Goblet Squats 3 x 20 - 42.5 pounds

Hamstring Curls on exercise ball - Both legs - 2x15, one leg each - 1x10

Barbell Row 4 x 8 - 44 pounds (Maybe I should raise this I'm not sure)

Shoulder Clean Press 3x 8 - 12.5 pounds (This is pretty low but I didnt know how much I could handle because it was my first time doing it so I'll raise it next week)

Bicycle Crunches - 3x40

I have a rest day tommorrow

SkinnyEuro
03-31-2010, 03:52 PM
I decided to do a run today since I'm going to start playing in a basketball league starting the 21st. So every wednesday now I'll run just under 2 miles. I havent ran since the summer and it really showed today. I got that feeling where you can taste blood but its not actually blood lol, I dont know if anyone else gets that. I took about 20-25 minutes today and took lots of rests which I didn't do in the summer. My normal in the summer was 2 miles in just under 15 minutes with one if not any rests during that time. So yeah, I got some improvement to do in that area but I think I'll get there pretty quickly. We'll see how next week goes :)

PowerTeen
03-31-2010, 04:01 PM
Although this would be too much volume for me, I am glad it is working for you.

Keep up the good job mate.

SkinnyEuro
04-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks alot bud!

SkinnyEuro
04-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Today was my 3rd day of my 14th week and this is how it went:

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6, 45 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press (palms facing) 4 x 8, 35 pounds

Lateral Raises 2x8, 17.5 pounds, 1x8-15 pounds

Skull Crushers 3 x 10, 22.5 pounds

Decline Situps 4 x 10

Felt really, really good and I feel I'm getting more confident and stronger each day :) I can't wait for my weigh in/pictures in 2 weeks

SkinnyEuro
04-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Today was the last day of my 14th week, this is how it went:

Calf Raises 3x20 for each leg

Bulgarian Split Squat 2 x 10 - 35 pounds

Lat Pulldown 4 x 8 - 170 pounds with bowflex

Dumbbell Curls 1x8, 2x6 - 30 pounds

Russian Twist with medicine ball 3 x 20 (each side is 1 rep)

I had some trouble with the dumbbell curls for some reason, I think it could be more of a psychological factor. Also with the split squats I had a little bit of trouble. Overall though, it was a very good week and I felt great.

SkinnyEuro
04-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Today was the start of my 15th week and this is how it went:

Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6 - 47.5 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 8 - 40 pounds

Tricep Dips - 3x20

V-ups - 3x20

I felt really good today like have been feeling the past few weeks so thats really exciting. I had a little bit of increase in my weights this week from last week so thats great. Not too much increase but still an increase. I think thats the right way to do it anyways, baby steps.

SkinnyEuro
04-06-2010, 02:59 PM
This is how my second day went of my 15th week:

Goblet Squats 3 x 20 - 42.5 pounds

Hamstring Curls on exercise ball - Both legs - 2x15, one leg each - 1x10

Barbell Row 4 x 8 - 44 pounds

Shoulder Clean Press 3x 8 - 15 pounds

Bicycle Crunches - 3x40

I'll probably increase the weights a bit next week, it was a little easy today. Tomorrow I am suppose to go for a run but there might be a thunderstorm, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully there is good weather :)

SkinnyEuro
04-07-2010, 02:36 PM
I managed to fit in a nice run today before the storm came in, just under 2 miles as usual. I felt 10x better then last week, even with colder weather and wind. I took less breaks and didn't have that blood taste until the end of my run. I was fine until about the 1.3 mile mark and then I started running out of gas. Overall, I had a much better run and I'm looking forward to next week which will probably be my last run because I'm going to start playing basketball on Wednesdays. I might run on the weekends during the summer, but for now we'll see how I feel playing basketball only.

Texas Savage
04-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Looks good, but if you can get a gym membership and have access to more weight it would probably benefit you a ton.

keep it up!

How does your diet look?

DOA
04-07-2010, 09:20 PM
Yes joining a gym will be very beneficial namely the Goodlife on Highway 7

SkinnyEuro
04-07-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm trying to do the best I can considering I'm at school most of the day plus I don't buy my food lol. I eat around 2500 calories a day and keep my protein amount around 150g/day. I'm struggling a bit with my carb intake since I am Italian and pasta is a big thing lol. So here is an example of a day:

Breakfast
scrambled egg whites with tad of ketchup lol
bowl of the healthiest cereal I have with skim milk...sometimes a cinnamon raisin bagel
Orange

After Workout
25-30g whey shake with skim milk
If i know I'm going to be a little bit low in protein during the day, I'll throw in a 23g protein bar

I really can't say what I have for lunch and dinner because it's usually whatever my mom makes lol :P
but it usually consists of some meat with a vegetable, sometimes a pasta meal.

Throughout the day I'll have snacks like various fruits. I usually have two red delicious apples with 2-3 table spoons of peanut butter. I'll have lots of vegetables too like celery, cucumber, carrot, lettuce e.t.c
I only drink water too unless I didn't have enough fruits, I'll have this Arthurs fruit smoothie thing lol.

Texas Savage
04-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Not going to give diet advice, other then adding some protein would help a lot.

i dont buy my food, i give my mom a list,

tuna
porkchops
fish
bagels
eggwhites
sandwich meat/bread

and then its easy.

Take some control of your diet and your gains will be much better. It takes me 5 minutes in the morning before school to make a sandwich and throw a granola bar into a bag.

SkinnyEuro
04-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Isn't it suppose to be 1.5g/kilogram? I don't want to consume too much because too much is bad for your kidneys. I would like to eat tuna but I haven't really seen any good recipes. Plus, I had a tuna sandwich from subway once which really turned me off lol.

SkinnyEuro
04-07-2010, 11:38 PM
I'm going to really focus on my diet in the summer also since I'll have more time to shop and what not

SkinnyEuro
04-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Today was my 3rd day of my 15th week and this is how it went:

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6, 45 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press (palms facing) 4 x 8, 37.5 pounds

Lateral Raises 3x8, 17.5 pounds

Tricep Pushdowns with Bowflex 3 x 10, 110 pounds

Decline Situps 4 x 15

Felt good as usual, nothing to complain about :)

Texas Savage
04-08-2010, 10:12 PM
I hate the taste of tuna but i still eat it.

I can knock down a can in under 2 minutes, just swig it down with water and you dont even taste it.

Get your diet in check, just do it and you will see much better gains.

and once again, get a gym membership.

SkinnyEuro
04-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Hahahaha yeah, as I said I'll try to focus on it much more during the summer. And I'll also try and see if I can get a membership. I'm hesitant to get one though because I have pretty much everything at home. I'm missing a chin up bar, and weights for dumbbells and barbell (Max Dumbell=57.5, Max Barbell=90 pounds :()

I had a good day eating today:

Breakfast:
Egg Whites with tad of ketchup (approx 11g protein)
Satisfaction Cereal With skim milk (approx. 18g protein)
Orange

Lunch:
Ham (Approx 25g protein)

Post-Workout
30g worth protein powder in 13g worth skim milk

Dinner:
2 bowls Very Healthy Chilli lol (kidney beans, red/yellow peppers, ground beef, some other random beans lol. approx 35-40g protein)
Small Bowl Broccoli w. olive oil

Snacks:
1 Red Delicious
5 6cm stick Celery
3 slice Canteloupe
2 slice veal with mushrooms and this wine sauce (approx 13g protein
2 fat free yogurt (9g protein total)
handful of pistachio (approx 13g protein)

So yeah, a big protein day for me lol. I'm probably missing a couple snacks that I can't remember, but that's most of what I ate.

SkinnyEuro
04-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Today was the last day of my 15th week, this is how it went:

Tuck Jumps 2x15, 1x10 (increase next week)

Bulgarian Split Squat 1 x 10, 1 x 6 - 35 pounds (decrease next week)

Lat Pulldown 4 x 8 - 170 pounds with bowflex (increase next week)

Dumbbell Curls 3x6 32.5 pounds

Russian Twist with medicine ball 3 x 20 (each side is 1 rep) (increase next week)

I felt pretty good today, but I did feel a little tired because I didn't have a good sleep last night. Next week I'll increase most of the exercises. I'm going to decrease the split squats though because I don't feel I'm doing them 100% correctly, so I'm going to take off 5 pounds or so. Next week is my 16th week which is the last week in my four week sets. That means I'm going to take progress pics next weekend, I'm really excited :)

SkinnyEuro
04-11-2010, 09:11 PM
As I mentioned, tomorrow is the last week in my 4 week sets. I'm going to try really hard, not that I don't every week, but I'm going to push myself extra this week because I really want to see results next weekend

SkinnyEuro
04-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Today was the start of my 16th week and this is how it went:

Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6 - 52.5 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 8 - 42.5 pounds, 1x8 - 40 pounds

Tricep Dips - 3x20

V-ups with exercise ball between legs- 3x20

I need to find a gym lol. I already maxed out my dumbbell bench press pretty much (I have 55max)

SkinnyEuro
04-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Today was the second day of my 16th week and here's how it went:

Goblet Squats 3 x 20 - 45 pounds

Hamstring Curls on exercise ball - Both legs - 2x20, one leg each - 1x10

Underhand Barbell Row 4 x 8 - 64 pounds

Seated Dumbbell Clean Press 2x10,1x6 - 20 pounds

Bicycle Crunches - 3x40 (one rep is each side)

I realized I really needed to increase my rows which kind of upsets me because that means the past weeks were pretty pointless. I'm still confident though, and I felt great with the increases in the other exercises.

SkinnyEuro
04-14-2010, 02:22 PM
I just finished my just under 2 mile run today. It was pretty intense lol. I'm not back to my usual time yet (bit under 15 min), I took 16-17 min today. I still have that blood taste but I'm sure it will go away soon. I know running is like the worst thing to do if you want to gain mass, but I want to get rid of some left over fat around my stomach when I was a little chunky. I have some bad genetics that all my fat goes to my stomach so yeah, I really want to get rid of that and get some nice abs. Also as I mentioned, I'm preparing for this basketball summer league that starts next wednesday. So this could be my last week running but I think I might run one day on the weekend because I really like running outside when it's nice out.

SkinnyEuro
04-15-2010, 12:49 PM
Today was the second last day in my 4 week sets and here is how it went:

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6, 47.5 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press (palms facing) 4 x 8, 40 pounds

Skull Crushers 3 x 10, 22.5 pounds

Decline Situps 4 x 10

Today was probably my worst day in a long time. I felt myself rushing alot of the exercises because I have an exam tomorrow, so today my workout felt more like a chore. One thing that was good however was that my back feels good after the situps. Last week my lower back was sore.

SkinnyEuro
04-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Today was the last day of my 4 week sets, here is how it went:

Tuck Jumps 3x15

Bulgarian Split Squat 2x10 - 25 pounds (i hate this exercise lol)

Lat Pulldown 4 x 8 - 180 pounds with bowflex

Dumbbell Curls 1x6 - 35 pounds, 2x6 - 32.5 pounds

Russian Twist with medicine ball 4 x 20 (each side is 1 rep)

Today was just disgusting. My curls were just horrible and my squats weren't good at all. Maybe I need a deload week or I just need to get my mind of school, I don't know. Good news I guess is that pics are on sunday :)

SkinnyEuro
04-18-2010, 05:37 PM
I took my end of 16 weeks pictures and I'm a little dissapointed. I felt great the past few weeks and I thought I would look a little better. My weight fluctuated a lot. Just a couple days ago I was a little over 178 and I ended up just under 176. I have to say that this past week was my worst week in a while which is probably because of exams have really fucked up my mind. I feel I hit a bit of a wall. I like the progress I've made since January but I want to take that next step so to speak. Good news is that its the summer :D and I'm ready to focus really hard now.

SkinnyEuro
04-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Today was the start of my 4 week set (17th week) and this is how it went:

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 8 - 45 pounds

Arnold Press - 1x8,2x6 - 30 pounds

Tricep Dips - 2x20, 1x15

V-ups with exercise ball between legs- 1x15

Plain and simple, today was shit. I've decided to make this week a deload week. As I mentioned before, school has really fucked up my mind. So that combined with my disappointment at my 16 week pictures and the fact that I've felt like shit emotionally the past week, has made me want to take a little break. I start playing in a basketball league this Friday, so hopefully I'll have some fun and it'll get my spirits back up. Also, tommorrow is my last day of exams so that'll also get me feeling better. Even though I feel like garbage now, I am positive for the future. After exams finish, I'll start looking into a different routine and I plan on starting again on the 26th.

SkinnyEuro
04-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Yesterday (tuesday) I finally finished school. I just finished the first game in my basketball league and I felt decent. I actually played some during the day too so yeah, not a good day for building mass lol. The important thing though is I had lots of fun and I already feel more positive and happy now that schools done. As I said before, I am still looking for a routine which I will start on Monday.

Texas Savage
04-22-2010, 10:00 AM
For a routine, do SPBR. Simple. Do it. And get a gym membership so you can start using real weight, or buy equipment.

And once again-diet is probably the biggest factor here. not getting enough protein.

Widge UK
04-22-2010, 07:31 PM
For a routine, do SPBR. Simple. Do it. And get a gym membership so you can start using real weight, or buy equipment.

And once again-diet is probably the biggest factor here. not getting enough protein.

after reading your journal i would say this is very solid and sound advice.

SkinnyEuro
04-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Thanks for your support guys. I'm going to start using fitday.com Monday so I can start seeing some solid percentages of what I'm eating.

This is what I have in my "gym":

Barbells - 120 pounds max
Dumbbells - 55 pound max each
Bowflex
Bench
Weighted Vest
6 pound Medicine ball
Exercise Ball
Bosu Ball

Say I don't get a gym, what do you think is the best thing I can add? I was thinking more weights for barbell and chin up bar.

Texas Savage
04-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Thanks for your support guys. I'm going to start using fitday.com Monday so I can start seeing some solid percentages of what I'm eating.

This is what I have in my "gym":

Barbells - 120 pounds max
Dumbbells - 55 pound max each
Bowflex
Bench
Weighted Vest
6 pound Medicine ball
Exercise Ball
Bosu Ball

Say I don't get a gym, what do you think is the best thing I can add? I was thinking more weights for barbell and chin up bar.

In all honesty, i would say sell all that you have there, and get a gym membership-if money is the problem.

Otherwise i dont know. I mean, its going to be a helluva lot harder for you to progress if your limited to 120lb Barbell. I mean i dont see how you are squatting/Deadlifting with 120lbs and expecting progress. Same for Bench once you get to that point.

All you really need is a power rack, and weights.

If you could get one thing, i would say more weight plates.

SkinnyEuro
04-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Would I be all set with this? http://www.home-gym-bodybuilding.com/image-files/powertec_power_rack_system.jpg And its not a money thing, its a parents thing lol. They bought all the stuff I use and spent quite a bit of money, so if I went somewhere to spend more money they would give me shit.

Texas Savage
04-25-2010, 09:37 PM
Would I be all set with this? http://www.home-gym-bodybuilding.com/image-files/powertec_power_rack_system.jpg And its not a money thing, its a parents thing lol. They bought all the stuff I use and spent quite a bit of money, so if I went somewhere to spend more money they would give me shit.

I honestly dont know much about equipment, but thankfully there is an entire section of this website devoted to it. I would ask them.

SkinnyEuro
04-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Today I was going to just start over the routine I was doing and just switch some exercises around but I hurt myself :( I was really pumped today, I felt good and confident. When I was getting ready for my first exercise, the DB bench press, I was adjusting my arch and I put too much pressure on my neck. Hopefully it will feel better by tomorrow. I might continue with my previous routine, or I might start EXMGQ routine.

I started using fitday today to get some real numbers. My diet today wasn't good. I expected this because there was no food in my house lol.

Calories - 2,659
Fat - 43%
Carbs - 36%
Protein - 20%

Tomorrow I'm expecting protein and carbs to switch places basically

SkinnyEuro
04-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Today I decided to skip my Monday workout and just start with the second day workout. This is how it went:

Hamstring Curls on exercise ball - Both legs - 2x15, one leg each - 2x10

Underhand Barbell Row 4 x 8 - 64 pounds (excluding bar)

Seated Dumbbell Clean Press 2x10,1x6 - 20 pounds

Bicycle Crunches - 3x40 (one rep is each side)

I'm really really happy that my neck felt really good today. It's not perfect but it was good enough to do my exercises. I felt a little off because of the deload week, but otherwise I felt great and I think my mind and body are refreshed now. I still feel a little hopeless but I just have to stay positive and confident and stick to my diet. I have to increase my rows next week, there really light for me and I know whoever reads this is probably laughing at that weight lol. Tomorrow I have a basketball game which I'm excited about and I'm looking forward to Thursday's workout. I will post my diet for the day a little later on.

SkinnyEuro
04-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Diet for today:

2,312 Cal
Protein - 30% 181.2g
Fat - 50%
Carbs - 19%

I just bought a ham for breakfast so I should increase a bit in cals and protein.

SkinnyEuro
04-29-2010, 12:12 AM
I just finished my second basketball game and we won this time :D I'm disappointed at myself though because I missed some really easy shots. I think I'm still a little self conscious about my knee still which did feel good today.

These are my percentages for the day:

Calories - 2,457
Protein - 34% 218.3g
Fat - 37%
Carbs - 28%

SkinnyEuro
04-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Today was the second last day of my 17th week and here's how it went:

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6, 47.5 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press (palms facing) 3 x 8, 40 pounds

Tricep Pushdowns with Bowflex 3 x 10, 100 pounds

Leg Raises 3 x 20, 1x15

Felt good today, no complains.

twitch
04-29-2010, 08:46 PM
When you list the pounds for incline and decline DB Press, are they per each hand or the total weight moved?

SkinnyEuro
04-30-2010, 12:07 AM
It's per dumbbell, I'm not that weak lol.

Here is my diet for today:

Calories - 2,706
Protein - 310.5g 46%
Fat - 31%
Carbs - 22%

I played a bit of basketball today along with my normal workout, so it's good that I got in some extra protein. I'm feeling very physically and mentally healthy at the moment so I'm happy :)

SkinnyEuro
04-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Today was the last day of my 17th week, here is how it went:

Tuck Jumps 3x15, 1x10

I attempted single leg squats but I wasn't feeling it

Lat Pulldown 4 x 8 - 170 pounds with bowflex

Dumbbell Curls 3x6 - 32.5 pounds

Russian Twist with medicine ball 3 x 20 (each side is 1 rep)

I felt okay today, a little out of breath and fatigued. It's probably because I overworked myself this past week with basketball.

SkinnyEuro
04-30-2010, 08:26 PM
This is how my diet looked today:

Calories - 2,861
Protein - 252.3g 35%
Fat - 95.5g 29%
Carbs - 267.2g 36%

SkinnyEuro
05-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Today was my day off, I'll start back on Monday. Here's how my diet looked today:

Calories - 2,397
Protein - 232.1g 39%
Fat - 79.5g 29%
Carbs - 196.9g 31%

SkinnyEuro
05-02-2010, 09:55 PM
I had another day off today, here is how my diet went:

Calories - 2,606
Protein - 196.1g 30%
Fat - 108.8g 38%
Carbs - 212.4g 32%

SkinnyEuro
05-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Today was the start of my 18th week and this is how it went:

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 8 - 45 pounds

Arnold Press - 1x8,2x7 - 30 pounds

Tricep Dips - 2x20, 1x15

V-ups with exercise ball between legs- 1x20, 2x15

I felt a little off at the beginning of the work out but felt stronger once it went off. Probably because of the 2 days off. Next week I'm gonna increase a bit. I felt good overall.

SkinnyEuro
05-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Got too many carbs today, stupid nofrills:

Calories - 3,048
Protein - 247.3g 32%
Carbs - 285.6g 36%
Fat - 109.9g 32%

SkinnyEuro
05-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Today was the 2nd day of my 18th week:

Hamstring Curls on exercise ball - Both legs - 3x15, one leg each - 2x10

Dumbbell Row 3 x 8 - 30 pounds (increase next wk)

Seated Dumbbell Clean Press 1x8,2x6 - 20 pounds

Bicycle Crunches - 1x40,2x44 (one rep is each side)

Felt good today, but I start summer school in a couple hours :( lol

SkinnyEuro
05-05-2010, 11:51 AM
This was my diet from yesterday:

Calories - 2,869
Protein - 226.5g 32%
Carbs - 205.6g 28%
Fat - 129.8g 40%

These amounts are probably not 100% because I had some Oktoberfest sausages and I didn't know the nutritional information, so I just got some random nutritional information from the web. I'm pumped for my next basketball game tonight. I'll post how it went later on.

SkinnyEuro
05-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 3,050
Protein - 283.1g 38%
Fat - 147.3g 43%
Carbs - 147.3g 19%

Had my third basketball game today and we won again :) I finally got 2 pts from free throws lol. So now I can relax and stop being nervous and just play my game.

SkinnyEuro
05-06-2010, 12:25 PM
I just realized that the last week has been my 19th week lol. So today was the second last day of my 19th week and here's how it went:

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 2x7,1x6, 47.5 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Flyes 4x8, 17.5 pounds (increase)

Lateral Raises 3x6, 22.5 pounds

Skull Crushers 3x8, 25 pounds

Leg Raises 3x22

Felt really good today, theres room for lots of increase next week so I'm looking forward to that. Also, I'm most likely going to get a gym membership either next week or the week after so hopefully I can see some better gains and it will help keep me motivated.

SkinnyEuro
05-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Diet For Today:

Calories - 2,863
Protein - 260.2g 36%
Fat - 113.8g 35%
Carbs - 213.8g 29%

I played basketball today and rolled my ankle a bit. It doesn't feel great right now, but I hope it's nothing too serious.

SkinnyEuro
05-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Today was the last day of my 19th week, here's how it went:

Tuck Jumps 3x15 (increase)

Single Leg Squats 2x10 (increase)

Lat Pulldown 2 x 8, 2x10 - 170 pounds with bowflex (increase)

Dumbbell Curls 1x6,2x7 - 32.5 pounds

Russian Twist with medicine ball 3 x 26 (each side is 1 rep)

I was surprised that I could pull off some single leg squats today, since I hurt my ankle yesterday. It mostly hurts when i do a rolling motion with my foot since that's the way I landed. I'm trying to elevate it now and put ice on for 20min then 30min off and repeat. I felt really good today besides the leg exercises.

SkinnyEuro
05-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,543
Protein - 197.6g 30%
Fat - 108.4g 36%
Carbs - 33%
Alcohol - 6g 2%

I had some honey bbq chicken from Wendy's lol. So figure a few 100 calories, and some protein e.t.c

I didn't eat enough today because I had basically no meat in my house. I've been using fitday for a couple weeks now and I realize how little I was eating the previous 3 months. For ex, for breakfast I would have fruit, cereal and bagel and then for lunch I would have a sandwich with some lunch meat, fruit, veggie, granola bar. So I basically had about 200+g carbs and like 60g protein by 2:30 lol. I'm happy that I'm eating better and I do feel stronger :)

SkinnyEuro
05-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,219
Protein - 169.9g 31%
Carbs - 199.6g 35%
Fat - 87.3g 34%

Shit day.

SkinnyEuro
05-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Today was even worse then yesterday lol. I had quite a bit of pasta, since I am Italian :P I also had a piece of cake because of mothers day. I haven't had sweets since christmas basically, so about a good 5 months. I actually did have like a couple gushers yesterday lol but that's insignificant. So here's my dietary facts for today excluding the pasta, meatballs, eggballs, meat, cake:

Calories - 1,147
Protein - 98.4g 35%
Carbs - 98.8g 33%
Fat - 43.5g 33%

I did have a lot of pasta, but I also had alot of meat. So I'm gonna estimate and say I had around 2500 cal, and 200g carb, 180g protein. I'm going to start taking some creatine tomorrow and I'm gonna get a membership the week after :) I am most likely going to start with the SPBR.

I just looked over the benefits of fish oil and I am most likely going to try and get some of that too. The two benefits that really hit me were the decrease in stress it might cause, and also the decrease in depression/anxiety. I learned quite a bit in my psychology class about psychological diseases and the many drugs that treat them. These drugs (SSRI's like Prozac,Zoloft e.t.c) have lots of negative effects, so I'm glad to see that there's something out there that could help me with no negative effects :)

SkinnyEuro
05-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Today was the start of my last week (20th) in my 4 week set. This is how it went:

Dumbbell Bench Press 1x7,1x6,1x5 - 52.5 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Bench Press 2x8,2x7 - 47.5 pounds

Arnold Press - 3x6 - 32.5 pounds

Tricep Dips - 4x20

V-ups with exercise ball between legs- 2x20,1x15,1x10

I felt really good today, probably because of the mental factor of taking creatine lol. My ankle has been feeling really good over the past couple of days. It's still not 100%, but I hope these next couple of days before my next basketball game will make it normal.

aaron
05-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Used to love doing arnold presses. Found they were a more natural feeling movement for my shoulder.
And thanks for reminding me of v ups. I been sticking to crunches so far but thats another great ab exercise.
nice work!

SkinnyEuro
05-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Thanks alot aaron, im glad I could help :P

Here's my diet for today:

Calories - 2,462
Protein - 228.4g 37%
Carbs - 205.6g 33%
Fat - 83.8g 30%

My carbs were pretty high only because it was recommended that I mix creatine with grape juice.

SkinnyEuro
05-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Today was the 2nd day of my 20th week:

Goblet Squats 3 x 15 - 50 pounds

Hamstring Curls on exercise ball - Both legs - 3 x 18, one leg each - 2x12

Dumbbell Row 3 x 7 - 40 pounds (increase next wk)

Seated Dumbbell Clean Press 3 x 6 - 25 pounds

Bicycle Crunches - 1x48,1x46,1x42 (one rep is each side)

Felt really good again today. I haven't had time to look for a new routine, but I will research tomorrow since I finally have time.

SkinnyEuro
05-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,631
Protein - 244.8g 36%
Carbs - 212.5g 31%
Fat - 99.1g 33%

SkinnyEuro
05-13-2010, 12:04 AM
I had a really good day today, nice diet:

Calories - 2,551
Protein - 223.4g 35%
Carbs - 217.4g 33%
Fat - 93.3g 32%

I had another basketball tonight and we won again!! :) This was the best game I had so far (10 or 12 pts). My ankle was 100% but I did hurt my knee :( I don't know if I mentioned it in my log before but I partially tore my acl in Dec 08. I'm icing it as I type this lol. I'm really really hoping that I just fatigued it and did not get a little bit of a tear. We'll see how it feels tomorrow. Good thing tomorrow isn't my leg day, so we'll see how it feels on Friday.

I just realized it's picture day for me this weekend lol. I'm not expecting to see a huge difference because I did take a week off. That is the right attitude also because I really wanted to see some unrealistic gains last month, and when I didn't I got depressed. So this time, I know to just take the pictures with a grain of salt so to speak and just continue lifting heavier and heavier.

SkinnyEuro
05-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Today was the second last day of my 20th week and here's how it went:

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 2 x 6,1 x 7, 50 pounds

Decline Dumbbell Flyes 4 x 8, 25 pounds

Lateral Raises 3x8, 22.5 pounds

Tricep Pushdowns with Bowflex 3 x 10, 110 pounds

Leg Raises 3 x 25

Felt great again today mentally and physically. Hope to continue this streak I'm on. I am probably going to start either SPBR or 5x5 routine next week.

SkinnyEuro
05-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,642
Protein - 257.4g 38%
Carbs - 163.0g 24%
Fat - 114.9g 37%

My knee felt a bit better today, I've been icing it quite a bit. It mostly hurts when I do sudden movements which isn't good for basketball lol. Hopefully it'll be good enough to play next Wednesday. I'll probably take it a little easy tomorrow on my leg exercises. Also, when I start my new routine next week, I'll probably only do squats and deadlifts.

SkinnyEuro
05-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Today was the last day of my 20th week, so that means pics on sunday :) Here's how it went today:

Tuck Jumps 1 x15

Single Leg Squats 1 x 10

Lat Pulldown 4 x 10 - 180 pounds with bowflex

Dumbbell Curls 3 x 6 - 35 pounds

Russian Twist with medicine ball 3 x 30 (each side is 1 rep)

I took it easy on my legs today, even though they felt really good compared to Wednesday night. I don't want to overwork my knee and risk re-tearing my acl. That would really ruin my summer. As I said yesterday I'll only do squats and deads. Other then my leg, I felt really good :)

SkinnyEuro
05-14-2010, 10:50 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 3,057
Protein - 239.6g 31%
Carbs - 203.4g 26%
Fat - 149.9g 43%

Had a little too much fat because I had alot of sausage, nuts, and salmon. I need to get some more meat. I'm running out.

SkinnyEuro
05-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 1,992
Protein - 191.1g 41%
Carbs - 112.6g 23%
Fat - 74.2g 35%

I had a 8.5 hr shift today so my diet wasn't too great. I could have some nuts now but I'm too lazy to get up because I'm icing my knee lol.

SkinnyEuro
05-16-2010, 10:14 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,446
Protein - 209.6g 33%
Carbs - 163.1g 26%
Fat - 114.8g 41%

My knee felt like shit when I started work today but it did feel better as the day went on. I'll probably cut my shifts in half on Wednesday night to be on the safe side. I'm going to post my 20 week pics a little later. I just have to put all the weeks together.

SkinnyEuro
05-16-2010, 11:18 PM
I was actually surprised at how good the pics came out, but it might be because of the lighting. I was also surprised at the weigh in at 172.8 since you're suppose to gain a few pounds in the first week or two you start taking creatine. I'm guessing this is because of fat loss I might have had from playing basketball. If this is the case then :) lol. My abs looked alot better because of basketball and I really pushed myself with my exercises because I felt I was slacking a bit since it is the final exercise. I'm going to read up on SPBR and the 5x5 routine and I'll possibly start either of those tomorrow. If I don't decide then I'll just use the next week to decide and do one more week with my current routine. I'm going to get rid of some weeks in between next picture day because the pic is getting too long lol.

SkinnyEuro
05-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Alright, so I finally decided which program I want to give a try and that is SPBR. Today I was not able to get to the gym so I just tried to match the first day of the routine at home and I will start with the second day on Thursday. So instead of being MWF, I'm going to do MTF since I have basketball on Wednesdays.

Goblet Squats - 2 x 10, 50 pounds

Bent Row - 4 x 6, 50 pounds

Dumbbell Curl - 2 x 6,1 x 3, 37.5 pounds

Bicycle Crunch - 2 x 50, 1 x 44

I took it really easy on my leg today. It felt better then I expected but it didn't feel as good as it did before the game last week.

SkinnyEuro
05-17-2010, 11:23 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,305
Protein - 205.4g 35%
Carbs - 183.1g 31%
Fat - 89.7g 34%

I realized that I have been pretty soft on my weights so I'm gonna really focus on increasing the weight each week and pushing myself. I played a bit of basketball today and my knee didn't feel too good, I think it might have something to do with my LCL. I'm going to play one shift Wednesday and see how it feels. I really hope everything is okay, I've been stressing quite a bit. I'll probably ask my doctor to set up an MRI for me.

SkinnyEuro
05-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,285
Protein - 182.6g 32%
Carbs - 164.3g 28%
Fat - 104.2g 40%

Pretty good day tomorrow considering I was studying like crazy in the morning, had an ortho appointment and then was in class from 430-830. Gametime tomorrow and I'm really nervous. I wish my knee was normal and I could play my hardest because that's when I'm my best. But that's not the case, so I have to try and take it down a notch. Wish me luck :)

SkinnyEuro
05-20-2010, 12:41 AM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,648
Protein - 223g 33%
Carbs - 229.8g 33%
Fat - 98.6g 33%

Carbs where a bit high. They came from whole wheat pasta and kashi cereal, fruits and so not bad. Basketball game went good today. We won again :D our team is tearing it up (4-1, should actually be 5-0) I somehow forgot my shorts so I couldn't play until the second half (friend brought pair) which was probably good for me so I didn't overwork my knee.

I'm finally getting a membership tomorrow and as I mentioned, will start with day 2 of SPBR.

SkinnyEuro
05-20-2010, 07:59 PM
I didn't get to do my workout today :(. I woke up with a massive headache accompanied with the feeling of throwing up. Thats what you get for having over 8g of sodium in a day :P As a result, my diet wasn't too great today:

Calories - 2,007
Protein - 150.4g 30%
Carbs - 132.1g 24%
Fat - 102.3g 45%

SkinnyEuro
05-21-2010, 12:58 PM
I finally went to the gym today, a little intimidated but a good day lol.

Bench Press or low board press 3 x 3 - 130 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 8 - 45 pounds

Military Press 3 x 8 - 70 pounds

Leg Raises 1x20,1x15,2x10

Just getting use to everything, I couldn't focus that good because I didn't have my ipod. So next time it should be better.

SkinnyEuro
05-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,538
Protein - 236.3g 37%
Carbs - 210.2g 32%
Fat - 89.8g 31%

SkinnyEuro
05-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,128
Protein - 192.3g 37%
Carbs - 68.2g 12%
Fat - 121.4g 51%

SkinnyEuro
05-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Diet for today:

Calories - 2,534
Protein - 222.2g 35%
Carbs - 205g 31%
Fat - 96.9g 34%

Pasta Sundays so my carbs were a bit high today. Plus I ate more fruit then usual. I haven't worked out since Friday so I'm really itching to get back in the gym lol.

SkinnyEuro
05-24-2010, 08:49 PM
My diet wasn't perfect today. I had a shitload of meat with lots of fat like hamburger and italian sausage lol. These are just estimates with some things that could be missing:

Calories - 2,275
Protein - 164.1g 30%
Carbs - 154.7g 27%
Fat - 105.5g 42%

I also went in a pool today so I guess that counts as getting my heart going a bit. Back to the gym tommorow so I'm pumped for that, and then back again on thursday and friday after a basketball game on Wednesday :D

SkinnyEuro
05-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Deadlift - 1x6, 190 pounds

Chin ups - 1x6,1x5,1x4

DB Curls - 2x6,1x3 35 pounds

Russian Twist - 1x22

Not a very good day today. I'm still getting use to the gym, I just don't feel confortable.

SkinnyEuro
05-25-2010, 11:57 PM
Calories - 2,472

Protein - 206.8g 34%

Carbs - 170.0g 27%

Fat - 108.7g 39%

SkinnyEuro
05-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Calories - 2,631

Protein - 201.2g 31%

Carbs - 222.2g 33%

Fat - 103.8g 35%

Had a basketball game today and we lost :( The teams got switched around and we're in the best division now. So basically we got owned by a bunch of 25 year old black guys that looked like dwight howard lol. I have to get my diet back on track. I don't have much meat in my house for some reason and I don't know if it's in my head but it looks like I'm getting fat for some reason. Gym tomorrow and I have to make up for the last day.

SkinnyEuro
05-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Incline Bench Press 3 x 3 - 130 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 8, 1 x 6 - 50 pounds

Military or Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 x 8

Tricep pushdowns 3 x 8 - 50 pounds

Hanging Leg Raises 2 x 10, 1 x 8

I went to a smaller gym today so I felt a bit more comfortable lol. I had to use the stupid smith machine though. I used to do 100 pound tricep pushdowns but that was on the bowflex and I think those bands are warn down alot so it is around 50 pound probably that I did before. Hanging leg raises were good. I was surprised that I could do them actually. The only thing is that I forgot my gloves and my hands took a beating so it took away from my concentration a bit. Overall though, good day :) just what I needed after the loss from yesterday lol

twitch
05-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Gloves killed my grip. I prefer my calloused worn hands any day. I see that you can now incline what you could flat bench. Keep up the progress.

SkinnyEuro
05-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Lmao, yea I used this week to see what I could do, I'll probably increase flat 10 or 15 pounds next time. Thanks alot :)

Diet:

Calories - 2,542
Protein - 274.4g 43%
Carbs - 128.1g 20%
Fat - 105.0g 37%

Good day today. After I worked out I actually played a little bit of basketball, then went "swimming" which is pretty much standing in the pool b/c I don't know how to swim :P

SkinnyEuro
05-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Squat 2x5 - 205 pounds

Hamstring Curls - 3x10 - 80 pounds

Bent Over Rows - 4x6 - 50 pounds

DB Curls - 2x6, 1x5 - 35 pounds

Bicycle Crunch - 2x50, 1x44

I felt really really good today. More comfortable and confident. I set myself up to do 230 pound squat but I decided not to push it and keep it lower. Looking forward to next workout :)

SkinnyEuro
05-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Calories - 2,630
Protein - 274.6g 40%
Carbs - 176.3g 23%
Fat - 106.4g 36%

SkinnyEuro
05-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Calories - 1,969
Protein - 184.1g 37%
Carbs - 136.6g 26%
Fat - 81.5g 36%

SkinnyEuro
05-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Calories - 2,048
Protein - 192.6g 38%
Carbs - 126.1g 24%
Fat - 86.3g 38%

I was going to workout today but I had to get up really early because I had work at 1230. I didn't get a good rest last night so I decided to sleep in instead.

SkinnyEuro
05-31-2010, 12:42 PM
Bench Press or low board press 3 x 3 - 140 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 6 - 50 pounds

Military Press 1 x 8, 2 x 7 - 80 pounds

Skull Crushers 3 x 10 - 20 pounds

Leg Raises 1x18,1x14,1x12

Good day besides the leg raises. I'm debating whether or not to go to 145 or 150 for bench. I think I could do 3x3 150 if someone spotted me. Incline bench I'm either going to increase the height on the bench a bit more or go for 55 pounds. Military Press and skull crushers I'm gonna increase 5lbs.

SkinnyEuro
05-31-2010, 11:41 PM
Calories - 2,766
Protein - 243.1g 34%
Carbs - 226.9g 32%
Fat - 104.9g 33%

I hate some breaded chicken strips and pasta with meat sauce, so that explains my carb intake lol. Calories a bit high but I did workout today and work an eight and half hour shift.

SkinnyEuro
06-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Calories - 1,946
Protein - 181.3g 38%
Carbs - 123.6g 26%
Fat - 78.9g 36%

Texas Savage
06-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Hows your progress coming along?

SkinnyEuro
06-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Calories - 2,498
Protein - 164.2g 27%
Carbs - 236.4g 38%
Fat - 90.6g 33%

Today was a horrible diet. I felt like shit today, my heads all stuffed. Hopefully I feel better for my workout tomorrow. I have my basketball game in a couple hours so it should be interesting to see how I play under my condition lol. At least I'll burn off some of those carbs. I'll post how it went when I get back home.

Texas Savage
06-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Things are going swell. My shoulder is getting better, i had an AC sprain, and i was able to deadlift for the first time yesterday 270x10(30lb pr) and box squat 205x5(20lb and +2rep pr). Worried about college stuff, have the SAT on saturday. need to do well. Glad its summer!

SkinnyEuro
06-03-2010, 11:52 AM
I had my basketball game last night and I felt like shit. After the game I was dead and today I'm not feeling that great either. I would've went to the gym even though I'm sick but my good knee is acting up for some reason, so hopefully it'll be better by tomorrow.

SkinnyEuro
06-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Calories - 1,892
Protein - 186.8g 40%
Carbs - 111.5g 22%
Fat - 82.8g 38%

As I said, I felt like shit today. It didn't help that I only got like 6 hours of sleep. My leg feels better then it did this morning, I've been resting it and icing it all day. Also, I got my brother to stretch it. Hopefully it'll be good by tomorrow because I hate missing days at the gym.

Texas Savage
06-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah im taking it easy on training.

Test is saturday, im pretty nervous. I really want to go to University of Virgina, but i need to rock this test, at least a 1400/1600. I think i have the potential to get there, been doing well on practice tests.

Where are you looking at for college?

SkinnyEuro
06-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Deadlift - 2x5, 200 pounds

Chin ups - 2x6, 2x3

DB Curls - 1x6,1x5,1x3 35 pounds

Russian Twist - 1x36,1x24,1x20 with 8 pound medicine ball instead of 6

My knee felt like 90% good today, it really surprised me. I felt much weaker today because of my sickness but I'm glad I still got a workout in. I skipped leg press so I could take it easy on my leg a bit. Those chin ups piss me off lol. That's a little goal I have, to do a lot of them comfortably. I know I can do it with time.

Texas Savage
06-04-2010, 02:50 PM
The chinups will get much easier.

I started off with a max set of 1 whole chinup. now i can rep out 10-15.

SkinnyEuro
06-05-2010, 12:18 AM
lolol yea, I already improved a bit from last week and I was sick today too!

Calories - 1,745
Protein - 180.3g 42%
Carbs - 134.0g 30%
Fat - 54.5g 28%

I might be leaving something out but nevertheless it was a pretty bad day again lol. I didn't realize how bad it was because I put in half of my foods right now.

SkinnyEuro
06-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Calories - 1,789
Protein - 173.3g 41%
Carbs - 114.9g 26%
Fat - 64.7g 33%

SkinnyEuro
06-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Incline Bench Press 2 x 3, 1x2 - 135 pounds, 140 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 2 x 6, 1 x 5, 1x3 - 55 pounds

Military or Dumbbell Shoulder Press 1x8,1x7,1x6 - 35 pound

Tricep pushdowns 1 x 7, - 60 pounds, 1x8,1x7-55 pounds

Hanging Leg Raises 1 x 10,1x7,1x6

I miscalculated the bar weight so one set was a little higher so I wasnt able to get to 3 reps. DB press was pretty good. Hanging leg raises frustrated me because I kept on swinging in my later reps and it really put off my concentration. I shouldn't have let it get to me.

SkinnyEuro
06-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Calories - 2,227
Protein - 213.8g 37%
Carbs - 174.4g 30%
Fat - 78.7g 31%

Good day eating finally lol

SkinnyEuro
06-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Squat 1x5 - 210 pounds

Hamstring Curls - 2x10,1x5 - 85 pounds

DB row- 3x6,1x4 - 55 pounds

DB Curls - 3x6 - 35 pounds

Bicycle Crunch - 2x50, 1x30

Squats pissed me off today. I feel that I could pull off a lot of weight - even more then 210 - its just that the bar is killing my shoulder because the shoulder bone really sticks out alot so the bar irritates it alot. I have to try and find a comfortable position. Everything else was pretty good, very pleased with DB curls.

SkinnyEuro
06-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Calories - 2,159
Protein - 210.2g 38%
Carbs - 139.8g 25%
Fat - 89.2g 36%

Pretty good day, maybe should've eaten a bit more, but considering I went to the gym and then had an 8.5hr shift, I did good

SkinnyEuro
06-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Calories - 2,011
Protein - 153.3g 31%
Carbs - 144.3g 27%
Fat - 93.5g 42%

Bad day, but w.e it was my bday lol.

SkinnyEuro
06-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Calories - 2,262
Protein - 190.2g 34%
Carbs - 140.7g 24%
Fat - 108.0g 42%

I remember I left some foods out yesterday, but still it was a bad day. Today was an improvement. I think I need to get my calories up though. I have 24 week pictures on the weekend and I'm expecting a noticeable improvement which I shouldn't do because that will get me down if I don't see what I want. If my weight is even lower then 4 weeks ago I know I have to increase my calories, because there is no way I should be losing weight if I'm taking creatine and exercising consistently.

SkinnyEuro
06-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Bench Press 2 x 3, 1x2 - 145 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6, 4x3 - 55 pounds

Shoulder Press 3x8 - 35 pounds

Skull Crushers 3 x 10 - 25 pounds

Hanging Leg Raises 1x10, 1x7

Decline Situps 1x20

I was really happy with today's workout. I didn't quite make the 3rd rep on bench on my 2nd set but I did make all 3 on my 3rd set so I was happy about that. Hanging Leg Raises bothered my shoulders today so I decided to skip my last set and do some decline situps. Overall good day, felt good :)

SkinnyEuro
06-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Calories - 2,792
Protein - 277.0g 40%
Carbs - 168.7g 24%
Fat - 115.2g 36%

I ate some chicken parmigiana today and the nutrition facts on fitday seemed kinda weird so these numbers could be a little off.

SkinnyEuro
06-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Deadlift - See below

Leg Press - 2x10 - 255 pound

Chin ups - 1x6,1x5,1x4,1x3

Hammer Curls - 3x6 35 pounds

Russian Twist - 1x40,2x22 with 8 pound

Deadlifts piss me off lol. Like I don't know what it is. I don't feel it in my legs at all, just my lower back. I let it affect the rest of my workout. I should've been more mentally stronger.

SkinnyEuro
06-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Calories - 2,139
Protein - 237.4g 44%
Carbs - 140.4g 25%
Fat - 73.9g 30%

My back absolutely killed me during work today. I hate deadlifts.

Tenzen
06-12-2010, 12:26 AM

I know the feeling very well. Next day roofing, bending down to throw shingles rolled up off the roof, and then carrying 90lb bundles of shingles back up on the roof after a day of deadlifts is hell. You'll get past it, and soon you'll start to love the deadlift. Don't blame the exercise, start looking at your recovery. Strong lifts getting better, keep at it!

SkinnyEuro
06-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Thanks for your concern Tenzen :D

Incline Bench Press 3x3 - 135 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 1x6, 2x3 - 60 pounds, 2x4 - 55 pounds

Military or Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2x8,1x7 - 35 pound

Tricep pushdowns 1x10,2x9 - 55 pounds

Hanging Leg Raises 1 x 10

Decline Situps with 25 pound weight - 1x15,1x10

Felt pretty good today despite a bit of a sore back from yesterday. Inclines felt really good, I might raise it to 140 next time. I'm not gonna bother posting my diet today because it will be filled with alcohol lol. I am going to get a lot of protein in though. I've already had about 150g

exmgtoo
06-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Calories - 2,139
Protein - 237.4g 44%
Carbs - 140.4g 25%
Fat - 73.9g 30%

learn to love them. its your ticket to changing your physique.

SkinnyEuro
06-15-2010, 12:18 PM
The pics weren't too bad this time around. The only thing that bothered me is that I weigh 170 when I weighed 176 a couple months back. There is no way I should've lost weight while I was taking creatine and increasing weight as much as I could for the past month. The only thing I could think of is that I'm not eating enough calories. I want to try and keep a constant amount of at least 2,500 calories. I was getting around 2,000 most of the last 4 weeks. Some good news, my back is feeling really good now. Bad news is that I'm still pretty tired from my party on Saturday. I have my basketball game tomorrow and then I get back in the gym for the first time since Saturday on Thursday. I also haven't taken creatine since Saturday. I will start again tomorrow. I know I said I was going to cut back on some of the previous weeks pictures, but I noticed my half year pictures (wooo lol) are in a couple weeks, so I mind as well do a side beside, before and after pic then.

SkinnyEuro
06-17-2010, 02:07 PM
Squat 1x2 - 210 pounds

Hamstring Curls - 1x10, 1x7,1x5 - 90 pounds

DB row- 3x6,1x4 - 55 pounds

DB Curls - 2x6,1x4 - 35 pounds

Bicycle Crunch - 1x50,1x40,1x30

Next time I need to use a pad for squats. They absolutely kill my shoulder because the bone sticks out alot. I know I can probably do even more than 210, so I need to use this pad to help me progress, even though it does make me look soft lol. My ipod broke today so my concentration was a bit off because I'm use to having to listen to just music and not people's conversations. I didn't have as good a workout I wanted so I just have to look forward to tomorrow.

Texas Savage
06-17-2010, 03:17 PM
How're you progressing these days?

SkinnyEuro
06-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Calories - 2,885
Protein - 254.9g 35%
Carbs - 235.0g 32%
Fat - 107.6g 33%

SkinnyEuro
06-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Deadlift - 2x5 - 185 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 275 pound

Chin ups - 1x6,1x5,2x3,1x2

DB Curls - 2x6,1x5 35 pounds

Russian Twist - 2x40,1x42 with 8 pound

I felt really comfortable with my deadlifts at a lower weight and I got my bro to show me how to do it properly. I think I'll start off lower then what I'm able to, just to get use to it. I'll go for 295 next week for leg press. Chin ups really frustrated me alot so I really pushed myself when I was doing the twists to make up for it. I'll probably do lat pulldowns next time to switch things up.

SkinnyEuro
06-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Had another basketball game today. Played like shit again lol. I haven't had a good game in a while. I think I'm subconsciously thinking about my knee. But w.e our team still won and we're now 2-3. We have two more games in the season and then we start the playoffs. Right now, we're probably in line to face the 4th team so we have quite a task ahead of us. Incline bench day tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that :)

SkinnyEuro
06-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Incline Bench Press 3x3 - 140 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 3x6, 1x4 - 60 pounds

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 1x7,2x6,1x4 - 40 pound

Tricep pushdowns 1x10,2x7 - 65 pounds

Hanging Leg Raises 1 x 10

Decline Situps with 25 pound weight - 3x10

I felt good today on my incline bench, but I'm not sure if I would've had proper form if I didn't have an assisted machine. Everything else felt pretty good, some nice increases :)

SkinnyEuro
06-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Squat 3x5 - 210 pounds

Hamstring Curls - 1x10, 1x9,1x5 - 90 pounds

DB row- 4x6 - 50 pounds

DB Curls - 1x6,2x4 - 40 pounds

Leg Raises -1x15,1x12,1x11,1x10

What a difference that pad made on my squats. It was amazing. I was a little shaky on my first set because I was so happy that I didn't feel pain that my concentration was a little off lol. Next week I'll move up to 215. I forgot I did 55 pound DB row last time so that's why I did 50.

Today I was suppose to take my HALF YEAR pics working out (woo lol) but I forgot, so I'll just take them tomorrow and try and get them up.

SkinnyEuro
06-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Bench Press 2 x 3, 1 x 6 - 150 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 6, - 55 pounds

Shoulder Press 1x7,2x6 - 40 pounds

Skull Crushers 3 x 8 - 30 pounds

Bicycle Crunch - 2 x 50, 1 x 40

I felt really good today and I did really good on my favourite exercise, the bench press lol. I'll go for 155 3x3 next time which is probably next next thursday. I usually do bicycle crunch yesterday and leg raises today, but I got to different gyms on these days and yesterdays gym had a better leg raise machine so I decided to switch.

I took my half year pics and I'll have them up shortly, there looking good lol.

SkinnyEuro
06-28-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm pretty satisfied with my half year pics. I'm very proud of myself for being committed for 6 months straight because I always found a stupid excuse in the past to stop working out. The longest streak I've been was from end of Aug to end of Nov, so I'm happy I could double that streak. I think I've made some good gains and have learned alot, but I understand I have a long way to go to be where I wanna be. I took some flexing pics for fun and I think they look decent lol. My chest is a little small but it'll grow with time.

I feel stronger then ever and feel like I'm in the best shape of my life so that is a big positive. I love taking these pics because it's a big confidence booster and makes me want to continue and get even bigger and stronger. Thank you everyone who has took an interest in my log, I'm looking forward to see what I can achieve in the next six months :D

SkinnyEuro
06-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Deadlift - 3x5 - 190 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 315 pounds

Chin ups - 1x6,1x5,3x3

DB Curls - 1x6,1x2 40 pounds

Russian Twist - 2x40,1x24 with 8 pound

I was suppose to have a day off today but I decided to go because the gym is closed on Thursday for Canada Day and I didn't want to have 3 days off. My deadlifts felt pretty good today so I'm gonna increase to 195 next time. Leg press was amazing. Chin ups were really really frustrating. I don't know why I struggle with them so much. Just gotta keep at it though. DB curls I struggled with alot today. It might be because it was so late, I don't know. Overall decent day. I have a basketball game tomorrow and then my next workout on Friday.

Texas Savage
06-30-2010, 01:12 AM
great progress pics!!!

You look leaner, and bigger-especially in the shoulders.

Congratz, the hard work is paying off.

niroopg
06-30-2010, 02:08 AM
nice progress dude

next time, try to take some leg shots - they tend to show more profound improvements, which can help with the motivation that most people need at one time or another.

SkinnyEuro
07-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Thanks alot guys for your comments. Texas, I hope I didn't get big shoulders by having improper form on my bench press. Is that even possible lol? and niro, my legs are pretty big, i think 210 squats are pretty good for a guy thats basically just starting off. Should i flex the leg, keep it bent, or keep it straight?

Texas Savage
07-01-2010, 01:22 AM
I have no idea if its possible, i wouldnt worry about it though. Seem to be getting stronger. Post a vid if you are concerned.

SkinnyEuro
07-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Yeah I think I'm going to start taking pics.

I'm gonna post some numbers of what I did in the beginning and what I'm doing now because I'm bored lol:

DB Bench = 3x6 - 45lbs 12 weeks ago, now 4x6 - 60lbs

Incline DB Press = 3x6 - 45lbs 12 weeks ago, now 4x6 - 55lbs

DB Curls = 3x6 - 30lbs 12 weeks ago, now 1x6,2x4 - 40lbs

Goblet Squat = 3x20 42.5lbs 12 weeks ago, now 3x5 - 210lbs normal squats

Bench Press = 3x3 130lbs 1 month ago, now 3x3 - 155lbs

Incline Bench = 3x3 130lbs 1 month ago, now 3x3 - 150lbs

Most of these values were from not too long ago. If I had values from when I first started I'm pretty sure I would've been able to bench only around 100 or something lol

LudiWithKnives
07-01-2010, 08:39 PM
how tall are you? i swear if i were ~175(20lb+ for me) id be pretty decently sized, but then again im only 5'10 lol i have a feeling youre like 6'+

SkinnyEuro
07-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Naw, I'm only 5'11 and a bit, so I just round to 6'' lol.

Incline Bench Press 1x3,1x2 - 145 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 4x6 - 60 pounds

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3x8 - 40 pound

Tricep pushdowns 3x8 - 65 pounds

Hanging Leg Raises 1 x 3

Decline Situps with 25 pound weight - 1x15,1x10

I probably could've completed 3x3 incline, but I didn't have anyone to spot me. DB bench felt really really good. For some reason my decline situps hurt my legs so I wasn't able to complete my hanging leg raises.

SkinnyEuro
07-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Squat 2x5 1x3- 215 pounds

Pullthroughs - 3x8 60 pounds

DB row- 4x6 - 55 pounds

DB Curls - 1x6,2x5 - 40 pounds

Leg Raises - 1x20, 1x17, 1x15, 1x11

My squats weren't that good today, I got a little distracted because I saw an NHL player in the gym lol. I did 2x5,1x3 but on a couple reps I remember I didn't go deep enough. Oh well, ill do better next time. I did pullthroughs for the first time so I wasn't used to it. Next time should be better. My favourite workout, bench, on monday :)

SkinnyEuro
07-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Bench Press 3x3 - 160 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 6, - 55 pounds

Shoulder Press 3x6 - 45 pounds

Skull Crushers 2x10,1x8 - 30 pounds

Bicycle Crunch - 2 x 50, 1 x 40

Today was probably the best workout I've had in my life lol. I felt pumped after I completed my bench. I did it really good but struggled a tad, so I don't know if I should increase to 165 next time. I think I can do it with a spotter. Incline was really good, maybe I'll increase to 60 next week. I remember when i first started this routine I was struggling with 50lb incline, so that gave me an extra boost today. Plus I wore this underarmour shirt for the first time and I felt/looked pretty jacked so that made me feel even better lol. Shoulder press was really good also, as well as skull crushers. The only thing that went wrong in my workout was that I wasn't able to complete 3x50 on the bicycle crunch. Oh well, still the best workout ever :D

SkinnyEuro
07-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Deadlift - 2x5 - 190 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 335 pounds

Lat Pulldowns - 2x8,2x6 - 105lbs

DB Curls - 2x6,1x4 40 pounds

Russian Twist - 1x40,1x26,1x20 with 8 pound

I wanted to take it easy today because my back was a bit sore from yesterdays basketball game. I switched up chin ups for lat pulldowns just to get a change. Curls were great today. Just the russian twist wasn't that good. I think I'm bored of it because I've been doing this exercise from the very beginning. I am most likely gonna switch up all my ab workouts when I find the time.

SkinnyEuro
07-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Incline Bench Press 3x3 - 145 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 3x6,1x4 - 65 pounds

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3x6 - 45 pound

Tricep pushdowns 1x10,1x8,1x5 - 65 pounds

Hanging Leg Raises 1 x 7

Decline Situps with 25 pound weight - 1x20

Decline Situps with 25 pound weight with twist - 1x15, 1x12

I felt really good today, got my 3x3 inclines done. DB Bench was really good too, just struggled a tad. Overall good day, nothing too special. Squat day on sunday or monday.

SkinnyEuro
07-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Squat 2x5 1x4 - 215 pounds

Pullthroughs - 3x10 85 pounds

DB row- 4x6 - 60 pounds

DB Curls - 1x6,1x4,1x3 - 40 pounds

Leg Raises - 1x25, 2x15

Not a good day.

SkinnyEuro
07-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Bench Press 2x3,1x2 - 165 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 6, - 60 pounds

Skull Crushers 2x10,1x8 - 30 pounds

In & Outs - 1x26,1x21,2x20

I struggled a little bit with my bench today. I had to get help on one or two reps and wasn't able to complete my last set. I'm happy that I didn't let that effect the rest of my workout though. Hopefully I can get to 170 in a week or two. Incline felt really really good. I was hoping to get a couple more reps in for shoulder press but that didn't happen. It's okay though. I switched up my ab exercises like I said. I was suppose to do bicycle crunch today but switched to in and outs. I really liked this exercise. It was nice to have a change :)

exmgtoo
07-15-2010, 10:10 AM
missing reps is part of the training. let it motivate you instead of drag you down. you not gonna be 100% every workout.

keep training

SkinnyEuro
07-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Yea, it does motivate me. Just sometimes it effects my workout. Thanks for your input

Deadlift - 3x5 - 195 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 355 pounds

Lat Pulldowns - 3x6 - 115lbs

DB Curls - 2x6,1x5 40 pounds

Standing Pulldowns with 40lbs - 4x15

Good day today.

SkinnyEuro
07-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Incline Bench Press 1x3,1x2,1x1 - 150 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 2x6,1x5,1x4 - 65 pounds

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3x6 - 45 pound

Tricep pushdowns 2x10,1x8 - 65 pounds

Decline Situps with 35 pound weight with twist - 1x12, 2x10

Funny thing that happened today. I was switching incline with my friend and I kind of got confused keeping track of all the weight, so when it was my turn to do 150 I actually did 165 and did 1 rep and I was like wtf why could I only do 1 rep lol. At least I know what my 1rm is now lol. So that kinda took a little bit of energy out of me and I needed some help with a couple reps. Decline really screwed my quads and calfs for some reason. Maybe too much pressure I donno. Anyways, I wasn't able to complete my hanging leg raises because I couldn't even stand on my toes. Good day overall though.

SkinnyEuro
07-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Squat 3x5 - 215 pounds

Pullthroughs - 1x10 - 80 pounds

Hamstring Curls 1x10, 1x6 - 90 pounds

DB row- 4x6 - 65 pounds

DB Curls - 1x6,1x4,1x3 - 40 pounds

Leg Raises - 2x20, 1x12, 1x8

Decent day I guess, nothing special. Bench on Friday :)

SkinnyEuro
07-22-2010, 12:53 PM
I played some intense basketball today and also on Monday. I need to get some cardio going because I'm in terrible shape in that department. I'll play again next mon and thurs and then will probably start some hill sprints or something the week after. I'll figure something out later.

Texas Savage
07-22-2010, 05:30 PM
I replied to your question in my log.

SkinnyEuro
07-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Bench Press 3x3 - 165 pounds

Shoulder Press 2x6,1x10 - 45 pounds

Skull Crushers 2x10,1x7 - 30 pounds

In & Outs - 1x21,1x17,1x12

Bench was really good. I might attempt 170 next time, we'll see how my inclines go. DB Incline was pretty good, maybe raise to 65 next week if I can do 70 flat bench. Shoulder press was also good. I'll try doing 3x9/10 next time and if I do that I'll raise to 50lbs. I was rushed on my in&outs so they weren't up to par :(

SkinnyEuro
07-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Deadlift - 1x5,2x4 - 200 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 375 pounds

Lat Pulldowns - 3x6 - 115lbs

DB Curls - 2x6,1x5 40 pounds

Standing Pulldowns with 40lbs - 1x20,1x15,1x12...with 45lbs - 1x15,1x3

Deads felt decent I guess. I'm still getting use to them. Leg press (horizontal) was pretty easy. I'm probably going to go for an extra set and 395 next time. Incline day tom :)

SkinnyEuro
07-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Incline Bench Press 2x3,1x2 - 150 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 2x6,1x5,1x4 - 65 pounds

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2x8, 1x6 - 45 pound

Tricep pushdowns 1x10,1x8,1x6 - 65 pounds

Decline Situps with 25 pound weight with twist - 1x12, 1x10

Hanging leg Raises - 1x9, 3x6

I felt so rushed today. I arrived at the gym with and hour and a half before close so yeah. I also forgot my ipod so I felt so lost cuz I had to guess my warmup weights. It wasn't too too bad though. Nothing special to note. Squat day Weds.

SkinnyEuro
07-28-2010, 08:24 PM
I was suppose to have my squat day today, but my idiot friend piledrived my neck into a couch yesterday so my doctor said I should wait until Monday to workout :(

SkinnyEuro
08-03-2010, 03:44 PM
This past week was rough for me. Didn't do any exercises and ate terribly. I ran today for 2 miles...took me 18min instead of a little under 15 that it took me last year when I was running alot. I'm finally getting back in the gym tomorrow. Squat day.

twitch
08-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Ugh, I hate weeks like that. It feels great to get back into routine though.

SkinnyEuro
08-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Yea there terrible, I think that's why most people stop working out.

Squat 3x5 - 215 pounds

Hamstring Curls 2x10,1x9 - 90 pounds

DB row- 4x6 - 65 pounds

DB Curls - 2x6,1x3 - 35 pounds

Leg Raises - 1x20, 1x10

First day back in over a week. I did better than I expected except for a couple exercises. Curls were surprisingly hard even after I lowered them 5lbs. I didn't do enough leg raises because I felt nauseated at the end of my routine and had to go to the bathroom lol. Good to be back tho, and favourite day on friday :)

SkinnyEuro
08-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Bench Press 3x2 - 165 pounds

Skull Crushers 1x10,2x7 - 30 pounds

Tricep Pushdown 1x10 - 60 pounds

In & Outs - 1x22, 1x20, 1x15

Wasn't that great of a day today. I felt a bit tired and just wasn't in the mood even though this is my favourite day. I did bad in probably every exercise. Yesterday I ran and improved from 18min to 17min. Deads on Monday.

SkinnyEuro
08-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Deadlift - 3x5 - 200 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 395 pounds

Lat Pulldowns -

DB Curls -

Standing Pulldowns with 40lbs -

I wasn't suppose to workout today but I figured this is my last week before I go on vacation and I won't be back in the gym until mid sept. My deads felt really really good today. I raised leg press from 375 to 395 and felt good during the first set. I went up to 9 on the 2nd set and really wanted to get 10 so I pushed really hard and tensed up my neck. There was some pretty bad pain for a couple mins and then it went away, but I decided to call it a day since I already have neck problems. Plus I wanted to be good for tomorrows incline :)

I did nothing all day and was really bored so I went for a run. Bad idea though. My neck felt like shit, it was very tense. I had to walk for a good 5 min or more and I finished in 20+ min. I'm gonna put some tiger alm on it and maybe take some advil. Hopefully it will be good by tomorrow.

SkinnyEuro
08-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Incline Bench Press 3x3 - 150 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 4x6 - 65 pounds

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 1x10,1x7,1x6 - 45 pound

Tricep pushdowns 2x10,1x8 - 65 pounds

Decline Situps with 25 pound weight with twist - 1x12, 2x10

Hanging leg Raises - 1x10

Felt really good today. Incline was good, no help, I'll increase to 155 next time. DB bench I was able to get 4x6 with some help from spotter. Good day today:) squat on wednesday.

SkinnyEuro
08-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Today I cut my finger pretty bad, so I most likely wont workout tomorrow :( because it bleeds ALOT. I'll try just going in to do my squats, hamstring and ab work but i unno. Hopefully I can get in a workout on Friday and Sunday before I go away.

SkinnyEuro
08-11-2010, 01:00 PM
Instead of having my squat day (because of my finger) I went for approx 2 mile run and finished with around 16 min. Great time for me :) Hopefully my finger is good enough to do my squat day on Friday.

SkinnyEuro
08-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Squat 3x5 - 220 pounds

Hamstring Curls 2x10,1x5 - 90 pounds

DB row- 1x6 - 65pounds

DB Curls -

Leg Raises - 1x20, 1x17, 1x12

My finger felt good enough to do most of my routine. Nothing really special about today...a little tired.

DOA
08-13-2010, 01:31 PM
milf lol thats what was special about today

SkinnyEuro
08-15-2010, 11:43 AM

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3 x 6, 1x10 - 60 pounds

Shoulder Press 3x9 - 45 pounds

Skull Crushers with barbell - 1x10,2x8 - 66 pounds

In & Outs - 2x20, 1x12

Pretty good day, ab workouts just get me nervous now, I don't have the patience for them lol. Yesterday I went for another run and finished in 16.5 min. I'm gonna fit in one last workout tomorrow morning before I go away.

Texas Savage
08-15-2010, 01:21 PM
Good progress! Especially on the running and squat numbers are loooking better as well. Where are you going and how long? Wherever you go just don't get worried about training stuff. Enjoy the break!

SkinnyEuro
08-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Deadlift - 2x4,1x3 - 205 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 375 pounds

Lat Pulldowns - 4x6 - 117.5lbs

Seated DB Curls - 1x6 - 30 pounds, 2x6 - 25

Standing Pulldowns with 40lbs - 1x20,2x15

Pretty good day for my last day at the gym. I felt a little groggy from having only a 5 hr sleep, but other then that pretty good. Deadlifts were ok. I didn't want to push 3x5 because my back was a little sore.

SkinnyEuro
08-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3x9 - 55 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 3x9 - 55 pounds

Arnold Press 3x8 - 35 pound

Tricep pushdowns 3x10 - 100 pounds (bowflex)

Decline Situps with 11 pound weight with twist - 1x20, 3x10

It felt good to have some weights even though I couldn't do barbell incline. The past two weeks I've just been doing variations of pushups, tricep and ab exercises. I want to do supersets for chest DB press since I only have 55lb max but I don't know how much weight to use exactly, so I'm going to have to research that. Good to be back lol. 2 more weeks at home and then I'll start going to the gym at my school.

Texas Savage
08-31-2010, 09:25 AM
How was your vcation?

SkinnyEuro
09-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Goblet Squat - 3x8 - 55lbs

Bulgarian Split Squat - 3x6 - 30lbs

Hamstring Curl on Ball - both legs 2x20,1x15, one leg each 1x10

Bent DB Rows - 1x10,1x8,2x6 - 55lbs

Seated Bicep Curl - 2x6 - 25lbs

Hammer Curl - 1x4 - 35lbs

Lying Leg Raises - 1x30, 2x20

I felt a bit tired today. My goblet squats, hamstring curls and leg raises felt really good compared to when I did them about 4 months. I did struggle alot on the split squats, bent rows and curls though. Overall an okay day.

SkinnyEuro
09-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I set some goals today, trying to be realistic. I hope to gain at least 35lbs, hopefully more, in my main lifts by then end of April (8 months).

Squat-3x5-220 - 255
Bench-3x3-165 - 200
Deadlift-3x5-205 - 240
Incline-3x3-150 - 185

I think I can get at least 50 in my deads and squats because I'm still getting use to the exercise, that's why they're a little low. We'll see what happens :)

SkinnyEuro
09-03-2010, 07:50 PM
I tried some supersets today. I donno if I combined the right exercises or did the right amount of weights, but it felt like it was working lol.

Flat DB press with Incline DB press 40lbsx12-1set, 30lbsx10-1set, 20lbsx8-2sets

DB Fly with push ups 22.5lbsx12-1set, 17.5lbsx10-1set, 15lbsx8-2sets (only got to 4 pushups on last set)

Arnold Press 3x8 - 35 pounds

Tricep Extensions - 1x10-17.5lbs, 2x10-20lbs

In & Outs - 1x22, 2x20

I really liked the exercises today, I really felt it working. You don't even have enough time to think about the pain because your trying to go fast to get to the next exercise lol. So it was good, got the adrenaline pumping. That pretty much carried me through the rest of the workout, so it was a good day.

I'm probably going to do the incline day on Monday and the deadlift day on Wedsnesday instead of the other way around because I'm going to sign up at the school gym Weds so I can do my deads there and just do supersets on Monday. Squat day will be Friday still.

SkinnyEuro
09-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Deadlift - 2x5,1x3 - 205 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 330 pounds

Lat Pulldowns - 4x6 - 105lbs

Seated DB Curls - 1x8 - 22.5 pounds, 2x6 - 27.5 pounds

Standing Pulldowns with 45lbs - 3x15

First day at the school gym. Not a very good day. I felt uncomfortable lol, just the way I am. I just gotta get used to it.

SkinnyEuro
09-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Goblet Squat - 3x8 - 55lbs

Bulgarian Split Squat - 3x6 - 32.5lbs

Bent DB Rows - 2x10,1x8 - 55lbs

Seated Bicep Curl - 1x4 - 27.5lbs

Hammer Curl - 2x5 - 40lbs

Lying Leg Raises - 1x30, 2x25

Good day today, not amazing but good. I felt much better than last weeks squat day. I forgot the hamstring curls though lol. Back to school on monday :( but at least I get to go to the gym.

SkinnyEuro
09-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Bench Press 2x3, 1x6 - 155 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 2 x 6, 1x5 - 60 pounds

Arnold Press Press 1x8,1x7,1x6 - 40 pounds

Skull Crushers with barbell - 2x15,12 - 40 pounds

In & Outs - 1x25,1x20,1x10

Hanging Leg Raises - 1x10

My bench press went down because I shifted from assisted to free weights. But today was a good day, Ill move up to 160 next time. My incline DB press wasn't great today, I donno why. Overall it was a good day.

SkinnyEuro
09-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Deadlift - 3x5 - 225 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10,1x5 - 270 pounds

Lat Pulldowns - 1x6 - 112.5lbs, 2x6 - 120lbs

Incline DB Curls - 2x6,1x4 - 30lbs

Standing Pulldowns with 50lbs - 1x20,2x15,1x10 - 50lbs, 2x10 - 55lbs

Pretty good day today. My friend noticed my feet were slightly wider than they should be for deadlift so I fixed that and my lift went up 20lbs so thats good :) I did alot of pulldowns because I finished early and was waiting until I got picked up lol.

SkinnyEuro
09-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Today was my .75 yr pics/weigh in. I'm not thrilled with them, but whatever. I just have to look at the positive that I'm MUCH MUCH better than what I was 39 weeks ago. I'm back in the gym and getting my form straightened out so I'm optimistic for the future. My goal is to be at least 180 by my 1 year weigh in.

SkinnyEuro
09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Incline Bench Press 2x3, 1x5 - 145 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 3x6,1x4 - 70 pounds

Arnold Press 1x7,2x6 - 40 pound

Tricep pushdowns 2x10,1x8 - 70 pounds

Decline Situps with 25 pound weight with twist - 1x15, 2x10

Hanging Leg Raises - 1x7,1x3

I'm starting to get the feel for free weight bench press so I'm looking for my lifts to increase quickly now. I felt really good. Was able to increase my DB press too :) Hanging leg raises weren't great but w.e. Overall good day, weds is squat day.

twitch
09-27-2010, 08:30 PM
You are making very nice progress. I dunno if you have crunched the numbers, but 177.6-166.8=10.8lbs 10.8/(39/4)=1.10lbs of muscle per month. You don't look like you have put on any body fat.

Keep it up man. Strength is climbing as well.

SkinnyEuro
09-29-2010, 10:26 PM
Squat - 3x5 - 230lbs

Hamstring Curls - 2x10 - 100lbs, 1x9.5 - 105lbs

Bent DB Rows - 4x6 - 70lbs

Hammer Curl - 1x6,1x3 - 40lbs

Leg Raises - 1x10,1x8,1x5

My Squats were really good today. I think I could increase to 240 next time but ill just go to 235 to be safe. Hamstring curls were really really good too because I remember when I did them before I went on vacation I struggled with 90lbs. Now I can do 100 relatively easily. The only thing I struggled on was hammer curls. Maybe because I went up in bent rows? Leg raises I'm looking replace because I keep on slipping on the bar.

SkinnyEuro
10-01-2010, 02:06 PM

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 2x6,1x5,1x4 - 65 pounds

Arnold Press Press 1x7,2x6 - 40 pounds

Skull Crushers with barbell - 1x10,1x8,1x7 - 65 pounds

In & Outs - 1x30,1x22,1x18,1x10

Bench was pretty good, I think I'm gonna go for 170 next time. I'll probably need some spotting though. I was frustrated with incline press today because I usually get 4x6 easily. But then I realized I went up from 60 to 65 so I was happy then lol. Pretty good day overall. Deadlifts on Monday.

SkinnyEuro
10-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Deadlift - 1x5,2x3,1x1, - 235 pounds

Leg Press -

Lat Pulldowns - 2x6,1x5 - 120lbs

Seated DB Curls - 3x6 - 27.5lbs

Standing Pulldowns with 50lbs - 1x20,2x15, 57.5 - 1x7

Wasn't a good day, probably the worst ever. Deads fked up my shins/knee and I was like wtf so that kinda effected me. I probably shouldve done 230 instead but w.e. Legg press machine wasn't working so I didn't do them. My curls weren't good. So I was still mad from the deadlifts so I just started doing random stuff lol.

Calf Raises holding 30lbs - 4x15

DB rows = 1x7,1x6 - 70lbs

Some time on the bike.

SkinnyEuro
10-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Incline Bench Press 3x3 - 150 pounds

Dumbbell Bench Press 3x6,1x5 - 70 pounds

Arnold Press 1x7,1x6,1x5 - 40 pound

Tricep pushdowns 2x10,1x8 - 70 pounds

Tricep Extensions 1x7,1x5 - 22.5 pounds

Decline Situps with 10 pound weight with twist - 1x15, 1x10

Hanging Leg Raises - 1x10

Good day, nothing special.

Texas Savage
10-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Dont worry about the deadlift day. Youll get it.

Just curious, what routine are you running?

SkinnyEuro
10-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Squat - 3x5 - 235lbs

Hamstring Curls - 2x10,1x7 - 100lbs

Bent DB Rows - 4x6 - 70lbs

Seated DB Curl - 2x6,1x5 - 27.5lbs

Incline DB Curl - 2x6 - 30lbs

Leg Raises - 1x18

Hanging Leg Raises - 1x10,1x3

Bicycle Crunch - 1x40

Good day today, most likely gonna go to 240 next time. Good ab day too. I did 15min cardio on the bike too.

Texas Savage
10-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Are you modifying the SPBR much? i just compared it to your workouts, your doing extra volume it seems like.

SkinnyEuro
10-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Bench Press 2x3,1x4 - 170 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 3x6,1x5 - 65 pounds

Arnold Press Press 1x8-35lbs, 1x7-40lbs, 1x5-45lbs

Skull Crushers with barbell - 2x101x6 - 65 pounds

Tricep Dips - 1x30,1x20

In & Outs -

Pretty good today, getting close to 3x3 my body weight for bench lol. No complains, didnt do abs cuz I was running a little late for an appointment.

SkinnyEuro
10-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Deadlift - 2x5,1x4 - 238 pounds

Zerchers - I forgot how much weight I did lol

Reverse hypers - 1x10, 1x6 - 100lbs

DB Rows - 1x6,1x4 - 75lbs

Good learning day for me with KGM and xfactor

SkinnyEuro
10-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Incline Bench Press 1x2 - 165lbs, 2x3, 1x1 - 160lbs

Arnold Press 1x8-35lbs, 1x8-40lbs, 1x5 - 45 pound

Tricep pushdowns 2x10,1x8 - 75 pounds

Decline Situps with 10 pound weight with twist - 1x15, 2x10

Leg Raises - 1x10

Good day today, I thought I could do 165 incline, but it didn't work out, oh well..ill go for 3x4 or 5 next week hopefully and then try 165 the week after. overall good day.

SkinnyEuro
10-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Squat - 1x5,2x4 - 240lbs

Hamstring Curls - 2x10,1x7 - 110lbs

Bent DB Rows - 4x6 - 75lbs

Seated DB Curl - 2x6,1x5 - 30lbs

Leg Raises - 1x20,1x10,1x7

Calf Raises with 35lbs - 2x20,1x15

Pretty good day today, struggled a bit with squats but I should be good next time.

twitch
10-18-2010, 06:45 PM
You can now squat more than me. Congrats. :D
/wrists :ugh:

SkinnyEuro
10-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Bench Press 3x3 - 175 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 2x7,2x6 - 65 pounds

Arnold Press 1x8-35lbs, 1x8-40lbs, 1x6-45lbs

Skull Crushers with barbell - 2x10,1x8 - 65 pounds

Tricep Dips - 1x20

In & Outs - 2x20

Good day, no complaints. Maybe try for 180 BP next week?

vamshi
10-20-2010, 11:54 PM
Good progress Euro.

Looking at your pics, looks like your shoulders had the best improvement.

SkinnyEuro
10-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Good progress Euro.

Looking at your pics, looks like your shoulders had the best improvement.

Thanks alot sushi. That's whats worrying me kind of, because I don't know if I'm using my shoulders more than other parts of my body when I shouldn't be.

vamshi
10-21-2010, 08:38 PM
It looks fine dude, your chest and traps definetly grew as well.

SkinnyEuro
10-22-2010, 01:59 PM
haha thanks alot man, I cant wait to see my 1yr pics in dec

Deadlift - 2x5 - 250 pounds

Leg Press -

Lat Pulldowns - 2x6,1x5 - 125lbs, 1x5-120lbs

Seated DB Curls - 3x5 - 30lbs

Incline DB Curls - 1x4 - 30lbs

DB Rows - 1x5 - 80lbs

Leg Raise - 1x15,3x10

Calf Raise -

I successfully got 250 2x5 which is really good but after that I just felt really tired. I don't think I had a good sleep. I struggled alot with DB curls and calf raises. Stupid leg press machine was broken again. Just gotta take the positive that I completed 250lbs dead :)

T.K
10-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Nice deadlift!

SkinnyEuro
10-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Nice deadlift!

thanks T.K :)

Incline Bench Press 1x3 - 155lbs, 1x3 - 160lbs, 1x3 - 165

Arnold Press 1x8-35lbs, 1x8-40lbs, 1x6 - 45 pound

DB Shoulder Press - 1x6 - 50lbs

Tricep pushdowns - 1x10,1x8,1x7 - 70 pounds

Tricep Extension - 2x6,1x5 - 30lbs

Decline Situps with 10 pound weight with twist - 1x15, 2x10

Hanging Leg Raises - 1x7,1x5

Leg Raises - 1x5

Bicycle Crunch - 1x40

I did alot of random stuff today on top of my workout lol. Pretty good day, I couldn't really tell how my 165 incline was b.c the fkn guy that spotted me helped me with each rep lol :stupido2:

SkinnyEuro
10-27-2010, 10:30 PM
Squat - 3x5 - 245lbs

Bent DB Rows - 4x6 - 80lbs (last set on left only got to 4 reps)

Hammer Curls - 1x7,1x6,1x5 - 35lbs

Leg Raises - 1x15,1x10

Hanging Leg Raise - 1x7

Calf Raises with 35lbs - 3x15

Good day, I'll probably try 250 2x5 for squats next time. I struggled a little in my last set - knees went past my feet a bit.

SkinnyEuro
10-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Bench Press 3x3 - 180 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 2x7,2x6 - 65 pounds

DB Shoulder Press 1x7,2x6 - 52.5lbs

Skull Crushers with barbell - 2x8,1x6 - 70 pounds

Tricep Dips - 1x20

In & Outs - 2x20

Leg Raises - 1x15

Good day, got my body weight for bp :) but i did cheat a little, i didn't go all the way down and touch my chest, but w.e lol.

SkinnyEuro
11-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Deadlift - 1x4,1x3 - 260 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 270lbs

Lat Pulldowns - 4x6 -120lbs

Seated DB Curls - 2x6,1x5 - 30lbs

DB Curls - 1x5 - 30lbs

Hammer Curls - 1x5 - 30lbs

Standing Pulldowns - 1x20,2x15 - 55lbs, 1x20,1x10 - 60lbs

Leg Raise - 1x15

Calf Raise - 1x20,2x15 - 40lb DB

My friend forced me to do 260 dead instead of 255 lol and they weren't too too bad...i think I can pull off 2x5 next time which was my goal. Good day overall, the past few deadlift days haven't been great but today was really good, despite not making 2x5 260.

Texas Savage
11-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Youll get the deadlift next time!

If my friend tells me to go for a weight, ill go for it. And ill usually get it. We push each other and make each other go heavier than we think we're capable of. Yet, most of the time we end up getting it.

SkinnyEuro
11-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Youll get the deadlift next time!

If my friend tells me to go for a weight, ill go for it. And ill usually get it. We push each other and make each other go heavier than we think we're capable of. Yet, most of the time we end up getting it.

Yea true, I think it's mostly in your head. you like scare yourself.

Incline Bench Press 1x3 - 155lbs, 1x3 - 160lbs, 1x3 - 165

Dumbbell Bench Press 3x6 - 75 pounds

Arnold Press -

Tricep pushdowns - 1x13 - 60lbs

Tricep Extensions -

Decline Situps with 10 pound weight with twist -

Hanging Leg Raises -

Terrible day because I hurt my neck :( I was doing my lest set of bp, which was pretty good up until then, but I just stretched it too much b/c I was trying to put weight on my traps, so I streatched my neck a bit. w.e tho, ill jjust load it with tiger baulm tomorrow and hopefully itll b good by friday lol.

SkinnyEuro
11-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Squat - 1x5 - 245lbs,260lbs

Hamstring Curls -

Bent DB Rows - 3x6 - 85lbs

Hammer Curls - 1x6 - 35lbs

Seated DB Curls - 1x6,1x5,1x3 - 3lbs

Leg Raises -

Hanging Leg Raise -

Calf Raises with 35lbs -

Bad day today. I had a tough exam right before, so my mind wasn't into it and I thought I was gonna do bad. So that mentality right there just did it for me. So I wasn't even thinking straight and I put 260lbs instead of 250 for squat, then I realized and put 245 and could hardly do 2 of those. So I just felt tired and really not in the mood for it so I called it a day.

SkinnyEuro
11-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Bench Press 3x3 - 180 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 1x7,2x6,1x5 - 65 pounds

Arnold Press 1x8-35lbs,1x5-40lbs,1x5-45lbs

Skull Crushers with barbell -

Tricep Dips -

In & Outs -

Leg Raises -

I didn't get the bar down completely all the way for bench press, so I'll keep working on that, I don't think I should move up to 185 quite yet. My inclines were really good, I was feeling pretty strong compared to Friday. But then on my arnold presses, i made a mistake by shifting my body while I was doing the exercise and pulled my neck again :( so i stopped and I probably wont go wednesday so i can let it get better + i have an exam the next day anyways.

twitch
11-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Why do you keep hurting your neck?

SkinnyEuro
11-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Why do you keep hurting your neck?

Well I explained what happened lol...but I have a really weak neck and it doesnt help that I always twist it/crack it...nervous habit

SkinnyEuro
11-15-2010, 05:47 PM
Deadlift - 1x4, 1x 3 or 4 - 266 pounds

Leg Press - 2x10 - 300lbs

Lat Pulldowns - 2x6,1x5 - 127.5lbs

Seated DB Curls - 2x6, 1x5 - 30lb

Standing Pulldown - 2x20 - 55lbs, 1x20,1x15 - 60lbs

Calf Raise - 2x16,1x15-40lbs

Pretty good day today, I didn't get 2x5 done for deads but I was happy to get back in the gym after a week of rest. I think hurting my neck the last couple of times got in my head and my friend showing me deadlift videos where people faint didn't help either lol

SkinnyEuro
11-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Incline Bench Press -

Incline DB Press - 4x7 - 65lbs

Dumbbell Bench Press 1x6,2x5 - 75 pounds

Arnold Press - 1x8 - 35lbs, 2x7 - 45lbs

Tricep pushdowns - 1x10,1x9,1x8 - 75lbs

Tricep Extensions -

Decline Situps with 10 pound weight with twist -1x15, 2x10

Hanging Leg Raises -

I went at the busiest time today at the gym, it fkn sucked, never again am I going at 4. Some *hole hogged the incline bench for a good half hour and by the time he was done, 20 ppl wanted to use it so I did db incline instead since I was pressed for time. Pretty good day today, happy I didnt hurt my neck lol

SkinnyEuro
11-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Squat - 1x5,1x7 - 251lbs

Bent DB Rows - 3x6 - 80lbs

Seated Curls - 3x6 - 30lbs

Leg Raises - 1x15, 1x7

Hanging Leg Raise - 1x10

Calf Raises with 40lbs in each hand - 3x20

Solid day today, no complaints. I'll increase to 256 squats next week.

SkinnyEuro
11-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Bench Press 3x3 - 181 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 2x6 - 65 pounds, 1x7 - 70lbs

Arnold Press 2x8-40lbs, 1x7 - 45lbs

Skull Crushers with barbell - 1x10,1x9,1x7 - 65lbs

Tricep Dips - 1x30,1x20

In & Outs - 1x25,1x20

Not an amazing day, but ok. I increased incline db from 65 to 70 and was able to get my first set, it felt really good, but I couldn't even get it up the second time. And flat bench wasn't great either. oh well, i still felt good and strong after the workout.

SkinnyEuro
11-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Deadlift - 1x5,1x4 - 266 pounds

Leg Press - 2x9 - 310lbs

Lat Pulldowns - X, DB Rows - 3x6 - 85lbs

Seated DB Curls - 1x6 - 35lbs

DB Curls - 1x5 - 35lbs

Standing Pulldown - 1x15,1x11 - 55lbs

Calf Raise -

I went on the bike today for a bit instead of doing calf raises because I was waiting to use a bar for deads. My lift felt pretty good today, I'll try going for 2x6 or 7 or maybe 3x5 next week and then increase to 271 the week after. No complains today.

SkinnyEuro
11-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Incline Bench Press - 1x3 - 156lbs, 1x3 - 161lbs, 1x2 - 166lbs

Dumbbell Bench Press 2x6 - 75 pounds, 1x7 - 70lbs

Arnold Press - 1x8 - 35lbs, 1x8 - 40lbs, 1x8 - 45lbs

Tricep pushdowns - 2x10, 1x11 - 70lbs

Decline Situps with twist with 10lbs - 1x15,1x10

Shit day, I had a bad sleep and my confidence was low, so I didn't make the 3rd rep on my incline. And even worse, no one was spotting me so it fell on my chest, and even worse this was in front of the ellipticals and shit where the girls were lol so that made me feel like shit so the rest of the routine wasn't great. I know I should ask for a spot but I just don't like bothering people.

I'm just looking forward to the end of the next 4 weeks; christmas, end of exams and my 1yr pics :) lol. just gotta stay confident and positive. I'll most likely switch up my routine for the new yr.

DOA
11-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Don't worry all those girls are sluts anyway.

SkinnyEuro
11-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Squat - 1x5,1x4 - 256lbs

Hamstring Curls - 2x10,1x8 - 110lbs

Bent DB Rows - 3x6,1x8 - 80lbs

Seated Curls - 3x6 - 30lbs

Leg Raises - 1x15, 1x10

Hanging Leg Raise - 1x10

Calf Raises with 40lbs in each hand - 1x15,1x8

Great day, new pr for squat, maybe because i didn't use a pad. The bar didn't hurt my shoulder has much as it did when I first started out so thats good. Good day overall, didn't really get all my sets/reps in for calf raises because I started feeling a little nausious.

DOA
11-29-2010, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aqUnno-4Q4

SkinnyEuro
12-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Bench Press 2x3,1x4 - 181 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 2x6,1x5 - 70lbs

Arnold Press 2x8-40lbs, 1x7 - 45lbs

Tricep Pushdown - 3x10 - 75lbs

Leg Raise - 1x15,1x10

Nothing special about today. Friday is my last day in the gym. I have exams coming up so I'll just do a few exercises at home.

SkinnyEuro
12-11-2010, 10:24 PM
My 1 year weigh in, almost lol. I did it a bit earlier because of exams. I do notice some difference despite the differences in camera angles, not alot for a year. But to look at it positively, I didn't start seriously until mid-May. This was definitely more of a learning year for me and I'm happy I incorporated working out into my life faithfully for a full year. I know I'll learn even more this next year and hopefully I'll be noticeably stronger by the end of next year. I gained around 15lbs, but I think alot of it was fat the last few weeks. I will start a new routine TBD, starting January.

SkinnyEuro
12-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Deadlift - 2x4 - 256lbs

Seated Curls - 3x5 - 30lbs

Leg Raises - 1x18, 1x10

FINALLY done exams and back in the gym after 3 extremely long weeks lol. Felt good to be back, but I wasn't feeling it at all today. My diet has been completely shit the last few weeks, and even worse, my sleep schedule has been really screwed up. Happy schools done and the stress is gone...for now lol. So yeah, gonna start with a new routine and focus on getting my form perfect and getting my weight up.

SkinnyEuro
12-22-2010, 01:30 PM
I did a few exercises today, I'm not even gonna bother posting because I did so shit lol. I'm still catching up on my sleep because I always feel tired now and I want to get my diet back on track.

twitch
12-22-2010, 01:39 PM
What routine are you starting?(Quietly hoping for WSB):D

SkinnyEuro
01-03-2011, 10:42 AM
What routine are you starting?(Quietly hoping for WSB):D

Hey Twitch, thanks for showing an interest, here's my routine now:

Day 1
Paused Squat 2 x 5
Squat Walkout
Good Mornings 2 x 8
Leg Press 2 x 8

Day 2
Paused Bench Press 2 x 5
Military Press 2 x 6
Weighted Dips 2 x 8
Face Pulls 2 x 10

Day 3
Deficit Deadlifts 2 x 5
Lat Pulldown 2 x 6
Row 2 x 6
Heavy Decline Situps 2 x 10

I'm finally going back in the gym tomorrow. I haven't felt this weak since I started, so hopefully I get back some of the little strength I had before soon lol.

twitch
01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Everyone experiences turbulence with consistency around the holidays. You will recover you lost ground.
BTW Nice routine! It is very powerbuild-ish. Keep at it Euro.

SkinnyEuro
01-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Paused Squat 2 x 5 - 155lbs

Squat Walkout - 2x30 sec (approx)

Good Mornings - ... DB Rows - 2x6 - 70lbs

Leg Press 2 x 8 - 270lbs

First day back in the gym finally :) Not that bad of a day. I took alot of weight off so I could get proper form, plus I'm in bad shape lol. I forgot how to do goodmornings so I did DB rows instead. Squats were pretty good, I'll prob increase next week.

SkinnyEuro
01-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Paused Bench Press 2x4, 1x6 - 115 or 121 lbs

Military Press 1 x 8 - 85lbs, 1x6 - 90lbs

Weighted Dips 1 x 8, 1x7

Face Pulls 1 x 10, 1x15

Okay day today. I can tell I'm starting to get sick because my throat hurts, my head is started to get stuffy and my body is starting to ache, and I'm losing my appetite. I was able to make some decent lifts with bench. I forgot if I used the 45 or 51lb bar, but regardless I'm going to go for 125 lbs next week. Dips were really hard for me actually lol. First time EVER doing it suprisingly. It would be useful for me to tape it because I wasn't sure if I was leaning forward too much or swaying e.t.c. For facepulls I also forgot how much weight I did lol. I'm suppose to go in again tomorrow, but I don't know how I'll feel. We'll see what happens.

T.K
01-06-2011, 04:19 PM
8 reps on dips for a first attempt ever is strong. I struggled to get 1 the first time I tried them.

SkinnyEuro
01-07-2011, 02:58 PM
8 reps on dips for a first attempt ever is strong. I struggled to get 1 the first time I tried them.

Thanks for keeping me going T.K :)

Deficit Deadlifts 1 x 5 - 205lbs, 1 x 5 - 215lbs

Lat Pulldown 1 x 6 - 105lbs, 1x6-112.5lbs

Row 2 x 6 - 140lbs

Decline Situps 2 x 10 with 25lbs

I surprisingly felt great today. Last night I had a slight fever and my body really ached so I didn't think I'd be able to get in a workout today. I did though and I felt relatively strong actually. Deadlifts were great, I'll go up another 10lbs or so next week. Rows were a little awkward for me because I haven't done them since I started last year. Good day overall. I'm really happy I got in a workout today.

SkinnyEuro
01-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Paused Squat 2 x 5 - 160lbs

Squat Walkout - 2x20 sec (approx)

Good Mornings - 1x6 - 120, 1x8 - 140

Leg Press 1 x 8, 1x10 - 290lbs

Good day, squats were a little tough so I don't know if I should increase or not. I don't want to force more weight and lose form like I did last semester. Good mornings were pretty good, a little strange since I've never done them before. Overall good day, bench tomorrow.

SkinnyEuro
01-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Paused Bench Press 1 x 3 - 125, 1x3 - 130

Military Press 2 x 8 - 95lbs

Weighted Dips 2 x 8

Face Pulls 2 x 10 - 85lbs

I forgot it was 2 x 5, not 2 x 3 for bench so i only did 3 reps lol. Regardless, they were pretty easy so I'm gonna go for 135 next week. Military Press was really easy so I'll try 100 next week. Face pulls were good but I was a bit unbalanced.

SkinnyEuro
01-14-2011, 03:30 PM
Deficit Deadlifts (2 plates) 2 x 5 - 225lbs

Lat Pulldown 2 x 8 - 210lbs

Row 2 x 6 - 150lbs

Heavy Decline Situps 1 x 10, 1x15 - 25lbs

Good day overall today, only thing is I felt a bit nauseous at the end. I'll increase deads next week. Rows were still a bit awkward, still trying to get my form right.

SkinnyEuro
01-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Paused Squat 2 x 5 - 160lbs

Squat Walkout - 2 x 30 sec - 225lbs

Good Mornings 2 x 6 - 135lbs

Leg Press 1 x 10 - 290lbs, 1x 10 - 300lbs

I thought I did 155 instead of 160 last week for squats so I didnt increase this week (N). Good Mornings again didn't know how much I did last week so I ended up doing less. This is what happens when you rely on your ipod too much lol. Decent day overall.

SkinnyEuro
01-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Paused Bench Press 1 x 5, 1x7 or 8 - 130lbs

Military Press 2 x 6 - 100lbs

Weighted Dips 1x10,1x5

Face Pulls 2 x 12 - 80lbs

Again I forgot how much I did the previous week so I did the same amount instead of increasing. I'm such an idiot. Military was kind of difficult, I'm not sure if I am going to increase or go for a few more reps next week. Dips I thought I could do 2x10 but I was wrong lol. Face pulls easy, 85lbs next week.

SkinnyEuro
01-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Deficit Deadlifts 2 x 5 - 230lbs

Lat Pulldown 2 x 6 - 120lbs

Row 2 x 6 - 150lbs

Decline Situps 2 x 15 - 25lbs

Really good day today. I felt strong. Deads were good, increase next week. Lat pulldown was fine, increase also. Row was a little shaky, still getting use to it but I'll try for 155 next week. Decline really easy, I might do 35lbs but for sure 30.

SkinnyEuro
01-24-2011, 03:11 PM
Paused Squat 2 x 5 - 170lbs

Squat Walkout - 2 x 30 sec - 230lbs

Good Mornings 1 x 6, 1x8 - 150lbs

Leg Press 1 x 10,1x8 - 310lbs

Squats felt really good today, the only thing I noticed is that the bar seemed to go on one side more. I know my body and hands are centred on the bar correctly, I think it might be something with my back. I'm pretty sure I'm not doing good mornings correctly because I feel it alot in my tailbone area, so I have to figure that out. Leg press good, 320 next week.

SkinnyEuro
01-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Paused Bench Press 2 x 5 - 140lbs

Military Press 2 x 6 - 100lbs

Dips 2x10

Face Pulls 1 x 10,1x15 - 85lbs

Today I did dips first because the benches were taken and I was in a rush. I did bench second and I struggled a bit. It might be because I did dips first, i unno. So I donno if I should increase or not next week. I'll prob stay at 140. Military press was difficult for me for some reason. Not that good of a day today unfortunately, but thats alright. Back doing deads on friday :)

SkinnyEuro
01-27-2011, 01:19 PM
Deficit Deadlifts 2 x 5 - 241lbs

Lat Pulldown 2 x 6 - 127.5lbs

Row 2 x 6 - 156lbs

Decline Situps 1x10, 1x 15 - 35lbs

Amazing day for deadlifts today. I felt really strong and most importantly, confident. Lat pulldown was a bit iffy, couple reps I didn't have really get a full range of motion, but w.e I'll get it good next week. First set of row was perfect but the second was a little shaky. Decline perfect. Overall great day :)

SkinnyEuro
01-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Paused Squat 2 x 5 - 175lbs

Squat Walkout - 2 x 30 sec - 230lbs

Good Mornings 1 x 8 -145, 1x8 - 150lbs

Leg Press 1 x 10,1x8 - 320lbs

Squats were really good today, I want to increase to 185 but I don't wanna risk throwing off my form so I'm still undecided. I've noticed my shoulders hurt ALOT when doing squats and I think it could be due to having a close grip on the bar (thumbs on rings) so I'll try a wider grip next week. Good mornings felt really good compared to last week, increase next time. Leg press also good, 330-340 next week.

SkinnyEuro
02-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Paused Bench Press 1 x 5, 1x6- 145lbs

Military Press 1x7,1x5 - 100lbs

Dips 1x10,1x8

Face Pulls 2 x 10 - 90lbs

Bench was really good today, I didn't make the 6th rep completely cuz my spotter thought I wasnt gonna make it apparently. Military press I felt good the 1st set but the 2nd I don't think I wouldve been able to make the last rep. Dips I struggled with the 2nd set, barely made the 8th, felt like form was a bit off. Face pulls I feel like I could do alot more. It's more of a balance issue. Pretty good day overall.

DOA
02-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Yeah york has some pretty shitty spotters.

SkinnyEuro
02-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Deficit Deadlifts (2plates) 1x5,1x6 - 251bs

Row 2 x 6 - 156lbs

Decline Situps 2 x 10 - 40lbs

Deadlifts were beautiful today lol. They've gone from being my least confident to most confident exercise now. Possibly 261 next week? I know pretty much everyone on this site benches that amount lol, but still, thats alot for me :) Lat pulldowns were a bit better this week. The first set it felt like I could do at least 10, but the second set I struggle for some reason, but still it was better than last week so thats good. Rows were much better this week also, I tried tucking my elbows into my body a bit more because they were wider last week and it helped, so increase next week. Decline I'll try 45. Great day today.

SkinnyEuro
02-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Paused Squat 2 x 5 - 181lbs

Squat Walkout - 2 x 30 sec - 231lbs

Good Mornings 2x8 - 156lbs

Leg Press 1 x 10,1x8 - 340lbs

Squats were pretty good today. I struggled a bit but I'm pretty sure I can make 185 next week. Squat walkout still bothers me but I think I'm getting use to the uncomfortableness. My shoulders felt better today too. Goodmornings I'm also getting use to, 160 next week. I did leg press on one machine and it was really easy, I probably could've gotten up to 360-380. But then I switched to another machine and it was much harder. Good day today though.

SkinnyEuro
02-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Paused Bench Press 1 x 5, 1x4- 150lbs

Military Press 2x7 - 101lbs

Dips 1x10,1x8

Face Pulls 2 x 10 - 90lbs

Bench was pretty good today, I could've gotten 5 reps, I don't know why I didn't go for it, brain cramp I guess lol. Military press was good, possibly 105 next week. Dips still struggled a bit. Face pulls I should have went up to 95. The only thing that bothered me today was my sternum. I have a habit where I crack it so it felt weird today after I did military press and while I was doing dips.

SkinnyEuro
02-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Deficit Deadlifts (2plates) 2x5 - 261bs

Row 2 x 6 - 161lbs

Decline Situps 2 x 10 - 45lbs

Deadlifts were beautiful once again. Struggled a tad on the very last rep, but still got it in. I'll try 265 next week, I don't want to force it going to 270. Lat pulldowns were much better than the previous two weeks, I'll go for 130 next week. Row was also solid, I'll try 165 next week. Great day overall.

SkinnyEuro
02-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Paused Squat 1 x 5 - 181, 1x5 - 186

Squat Walkout - 1 x 30 sec - 231lbs

Good Mornings 2x8 - 166lbs

Leg Press 2x8 - 360lbs

I forgot my Ipod today so I didn't know exactly what weight to do. Fortunately I decided to increase to 186 for one set (which was my goal weight) so it wasn't a complete waste. I'll most likely try for 190 next week. Walkouts made my back feel really weird today, I donno what it was so I only did 1 set. Good mornings I had to do 160 but did 165 so I actually increased 10lbs :) Leg press was really good, I'll try 370 or 380 next week.

SkinnyEuro
02-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Paused Bench Press 2x5 - 155lbs

Military Press 2x6 - 105lbs

Dips 1x10,1x8

Face Pulls 2 x 12 - 95lbs

Pretty good day today, got all my sets/reps in today :) I tried going for 6 on the last set but I didn`t quite get it. Regardless, I`ll try for 160 next week. Military press felt really really good actually, was a little scared to increase, I could`ve got 6 or 7 reps on my last set but I stopped. I`ll try for 110 next week. Dips I`m still struggling with, very frustrating! Face pulls excellent. I think I got the balancing down, I`ll do 100 next week. Good day today my sternum/chest didn`t bother me so thats great, can`t wait for 265 dead attempt on thurs:)

SkinnyEuro
02-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Deficit Deadlifts (2plates) 1x2,1x2,1x5 - 265bs

Chinups - 1x11, 1x4

Row 2 x 6 - 165lbs

Decline Situps 2 x 12 - 45lbs

Deadlifts I used these stupid weights that had handles, so they were not a complete circle. On my 2nd rep they locked and i had to get off and reset it and did 2 sets right after, kinda killed my momentum... my fault though. I switched to circular weights next set and was able to get full 5 reps in, although I was a little shaky at the end. Nevertheless I will attempt 270 next week. Chinups I was really really scared to do, I haven't done them since my first days in the gym back in may/june. Back then I did palms facing towards each other, now I did palms facing me. I was really suprised they were really easy, BUT the 2nd set was really hard..only got in 4 lol. I think it could be I didn't rest enough though. Row was good also, try 170 next week.

SkinnyEuro
02-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Paused Squat 2x5 - 190

Squat Walkout - 1 x 10 sec - 231lbs

Good Mornings 1x6 - 170, 1x10 - 100

Leg Press 1x8 - 370lbs, 1x8 - 380

Frustrating day today. Squats are bothering me more and more now, I think it might have to do with my back being not having enough muscle to pad the weight, so it's putting alot of pressure on my bones. So yea gonna have to do something about that. Walkout was really uncomfortable. Goodmornings, friend said was improper form so I think I straightened that out for next week. Leg press was on the easier machine.

Looking at my squat I'm pretty happy with the depth I have. It's the pressure on my back that's the biggest problem and it's effecting other parts of my form as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPPhMBg3rYs

SkinnyEuro
02-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Paused Bench Press 1x5.1x4 - 160lbs

Military Press 2x6 - 110lbs

Dips -

Face Pulls 2 x 12 -

My bench was pretty good today. I dont know if I should increase next week or not. Military press was really really good the first set, and the second set also. But the minute I put the bar down on my 2nd set my shoulder/neck was really tight so I decided to call it a day (N).

Bench video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/thegamexxx1234#p/u/3/s_Ydplvj4yk

SkinnyEuro
02-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Paused Squat 1x4,1x3 - 190

Good Mornings 1x7,1x8 - 140

45 degree DB Row 3x10 - 60lbs

Hyperextensions - 2x10 (no weight)

Hamstring Curls - 2x10 - 80lbs

Squats are really frustrating for me right now because I know I can do more cuz I have confidence in my leg strengths, it's just my back (more of an upper issue) that is frustrating me and bringing down my confidence. Hypers good, could probably hold some weight next week. Curls i can also increase. I have bench tomorrow which I am much more confident in than squats so hopefully that'll get my confidence back up. I have deads on friday instead of thursday because I have two midterms on thurs/fri.

SkinnyEuro
03-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Paused Bench Press 1x3,1x5 - 165lbs (3chinups b/w warmups)

Hammer Grip Bench - 1x6,1x7 - 55lbs

Dips - 1x10,1x8

Face Pulls 1x10, 1 x 13 - 100lbs

Rear Delt Machine - 1x8 - 90lbs, 1x10 - 80lbs

Much better day today compared with yesterday. I was suppose to do 2x3 today but I got an extra 2 reps in so thats good. I'll try 2x3 170 next week. Hammer grip was a bit off, I'll go down to 50 next week so I can have better form. Face pulls also good, ill try 105 next week. Rear delt I'll keep at 80 next week.

SkinnyEuro
03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
I had a test today and I was in a bit of a rush to get to school so I forgot my bag with my clothes at home. I was so mad cuz I missed last weeks deadlift too :@