PDA

View Full Version : The Little Guy's - 7 Month Challenge!

The Little Guy
05-31-2009, 11:34 PM
Alright guys, so I just got word of a VERY BIG vacation my family and I are going on with all our relatives/friends and what not. Very excited! :thefinger:

The date of departure for our cruise is 7 months from now so I thought I'd make a 7 month challenge for myself to pack on as much strength and muscle as possible.
My progress will be tracked here, in this log.

PLEASE Subscribe and help me along the way. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Plan:
I will be using Iron Addict's Simple Power Based Routine (http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8050) to accomplish my goals and will follow it to the "tee".

Light Swimming for cardio on off days.

The Stats:
I will update all stats on the 1st of every month.

Age - 17
Height - 5'6
Weight - 120lbs
Status - Bulking!
*As of June 1st, 2009*

Squat - 160lbs
Deadlift - 160lbs
Bench - 140lbs
*1 Rep Maximums (Calculated)*
*As of June 1st, 2009*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Progress:
Pictures will be added here on the 1st of every month to help keep track of progress :top:

June:
Me flexing as hard as I can, yes I know...not very much to look at...yet
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g119/CABOOSE_photo/Pics2006001-1.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g119/CABOOSE_photo/back.jpg

I might as well post my diet up on here everyday as well.
First log will be tomorrow. As for now, I'm going to get some rest.

Please subscribe to help me along!
Cheers!

-The Little Guy

The Little Guy
06-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Workout:
Squat 2x5 - 135lbs :thumpdown:
Chest Supported Rows 3x6 - 110lbs
BB Curls 3x8 - 40lbs
GH Raise 3x10 - Bodyweight + 45lb plate

Squats weren't as good as I'd like today. I just didn't have the energy for some reason.

Diet:
Meal 1: 1 cup Oatmeal, 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons brown sugar + Banana
Meal 2: Bagel stuffed with 3 Eggs/Ham/Melted Cheese slice + 1 can Frutopia
Meal 3: 2 Hot Dogs
Meal 4: Protien Shake (1 scoop whey with 12 oz OJ)
Meal 5: 1 cup Rice, 8 oz Rainbow Salmon, Salad + 12 oz OJ

Meals were quite small today, Escpecially meal 3, and I believe I am suppose to be eating 6 meals a day?
Gotta start force feeding myself.

ehopkins932
06-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Workout:

Gotta start force feeding myself.

this. How many cals are you eating a day?

president_fad
06-02-2009, 03:55 PM
u need more protein

LiftingAddict
06-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Good Luck bud, in 7 months you should see some real big changes. Just make sure your eating enough to grow! Goodluck bud!

Billsterl
06-02-2009, 07:52 PM
i dun think you really need 6 meals a day if it is too much trouble for you, i personally find it annoying, 3 big meals a day with 80 to 90 grams of protein each is pretty good, along with postworkout shake and maybe 500 ml milk before bed, that will be easily over 300 grams of protein a day

you arent really eating enough man, eat more, and hot dogs arent that great for you

you should see significant change in 7 months if u fix up your diet more

The Little Guy
06-03-2009, 01:00 AM
i dun think you really need 6 meals a day if it is too much trouble for you, i personally find it annoying, 3 big meals a day with 80 to 90 grams of protein each is pretty good, along with postworkout shake and maybe 500 ml milk before bed, that will be easily over 300 grams of protein a day

you arent really eating enough man, eat more, and hot dogs arent that great for you

you should see significant change in 7 months if u fix up your diet more

Yup currently fixing it up.
I'm just really pressed for time right now as it is exam season so I don't have lots of time to cook meals, mostly just get something quick such as a hot dog.

I'll just do 5 meals, fits in my timetable more easily and its easier on me as well.