PDA

View Full Version : Something for SB

Marz
06-25-2007, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIdH9Ms9-E

Sand Blaster
06-25-2007, 08:22 PM
:) needless to say, Branch won't be anywhere near my place. I would have laughed had that plate bounced on his foot....

If it is his place, more power to him....run it like he wants.

SB

iron addict
06-25-2007, 08:39 PM
I saw most of the complete Branch Warren video. Ronnies Video the "The Cost of redemption" came to mind for Branch, only minor changes needed--"The cost of stupidity".

If anyone thinks there is something "hardcore" about throwing bars against good equipment when you are done and tossing plates like frisbees lets just hope they only try it at home with their own shit.

Is this behavior supposed to make bodybuilders look better to the public--MORONS.

IA

jecko29
06-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Is this behavior supposed to make bodybuilders look better to the public--MORONS.

IA

I can see what the lay person would be saying after watching something like that ............"it's all because of them damn steroids"

fuggin meatheads :squintfinger:

jecko

Diesel46
06-25-2007, 08:55 PM
I saw most of the complete Branch Warren video. Ronnies Video the "The Cost of redemption" came to mind for Branch, only minor changes needed--"The cost of stupidity".

Lmao. When I watched that it just reminded me of little kids having tantrums dropping stuff for no reason, throwing stuff round the room.

dbcb314
06-25-2007, 09:02 PM

If anyone thinks there is something "hardcore" about throwing bars against good equipment when you are done and tossing plates like frisbees lets just hope they only try it at home with their own shit.

IA
yeah... he took the hardcore thing WAAAAAAAAAY over the edge

his training partner was worse though... that dude is a fucking tard

~David~
06-26-2007, 09:28 AM
"The Cost of redemption" came to mind for Branch, only minor changes needed--"The cost of stupidity".

IA

LOL! sure is.

I remeber training in a muay thai gym in thailand run by a female fighter. These big tourist meatheads came in throwing the weights around like they owned the joint. She asked them once to cut it out. when they didnt she quit asking and gave one a round house kick to the head. the only weight that hit the ground was his arse followed quickly by his head.

now that is hardcore!

Angel of Death
06-26-2007, 02:39 PM

IA
when i said that i got bashed...lol...glad u said it....now i wont get bashed :p

hehe

yes, throwing plates and showing no respect for the equipment that u work on is just a shame. damn, i would never throw barbells man...what the fuck was that guy thinking?

Pale Rider
06-26-2007, 11:22 PM
To quote Arthur Jones, "A child in a gorilla suit".

sdelu
06-28-2007, 09:47 PM
i thought it was pretty funny when it just cut to them dropping weights, lol. fucking hardcore, sliding those weights off a bar.

also, that guy is one ugly bastard.